Dave 'dave798111' Allan, jan.8 HU SunStorm '&' Final 3 SunMillion!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just watching a few of the final tables play out on pokerstars tonight & came across this guy > Dave Allan (aka dave798111)
He was HU in the Sunday Storm (over 38,598 runners) ... got 2nd ($21k)
And was the ChipLeader in final 3 of the SundayMillion (but just got donked for 1/2 his stack aipf AK < A9s). He's still playing.. 3 left in it.

How f'n incredible is that? (he is a good player though... with MTT profits on Stars over $600k).

Attachments

• Storm HU dave798111 jan8.jpg
    Storm HU dave798111 jan8.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 34
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
And here he is in final 3 of SunMillion.

Attachments

• fn3 SM.jpg
    fn3 SM.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 34
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Umm... nobody thought this was an incredible feat?
This is getting up there with Jovial Gent's feat back in Sept.2009 when on the same day he won the WCOOP $5,200 MainEvent & Fulltilt's $1K Monday. Obviously nowhere near the same pool of talent (or prize money) 'but' what a couple of massive fields to get through on the same day! I think it's amazing!

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're also incredible for correctly knowing who I was on Bovada Monday, for being able to play on pokerstars, for putting notes on players you probably will never encounter and for railing final tables of games you likely didn't even play:p

Pretty sick stuff was when jymasteryoung or whatever won the sunday mulligan and sunday 750k on fulltilt on the same day in maybe august 2010. He now crushes some live games as Jordan Young the bearded dude who lived with basebaldy Eric Baldwin and got headsup in some televised pokerstars napt bounty event.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You're also incredible for correctly knowing who I was on Bovada Monday, for being able to play on pokerstars, for putting notes on players you probably will never encounter and for railing final tables of games you likely didn't even play:p
Yah.. I must be the only person who rails SunMillion final tables.
You'd be surprised (maybe?) that many of the HSMTT & MSMTT also include in the $10 freezeouts $5r/a $11r/a $51R/1A, etc. Maybe surprised that I'd take notes while railing my g/f while she's playing? (& happened to take 4th in $50r/a on Stars before Christmas).. or that I'm pre-reg'd for one of the TCOOP $215's? Few of my neighbours play regularly MSMTT (& some HSMTT) on Stars & yup.. I rail them too. Lots of info. to be gathered from watchin. (ie. when to not raise/call w K2o into resteal stacks where you'll be priced in.. that it's better to 3bet vs a stack that has 40bb.. then one with 27bb..
I find watching better (& the best) players really interesting. Don't rail final tables unless you played in that tourney? huh?
Can't really understand what the nature of your comments are Joe? You jelly or bitter or somethin'? (seems weird:confused: )

Pretty sick stuff was when jymasteryoung or whatever won the sunday mulligan and sunday 750k on fulltilt on the same day in maybe august 2010. He now crushes some live games as Jordan Young the bearded dude who lived with basebaldy Eric Baldwin and got headsup in some televised pokerstars napt bounty event.
Pretty sick too that even with all the great results he'd had online he was still choosing to fk around his backer (Chris Moorman)?? Yup.. some great results though.(I think he's a dick)