Dan Bilzerian VS Phil Ivey

D

Davidmilam3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why has this not happened? You would think Ivey would be foaming at the mouth for a chance to play Dan Bilzerian at the stakes that Dan is known for playing. I believe Ivey is either afraid that DB will confront him about Ivey's comment "let Dan Bilzerian tell that joke to me." referencing Dan's ban from espn over his "colored" joke or DB is afraid that Ivey will take him for every nickle and therefore will not play him. I'd like to see it. Anyone know the reason it hasn't happened?

F

Frankie6636

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really think it comes down to Ivey's ego. I think that he doesnt want to play because he is afraid of losing. Dan has nothing to lose against ivey, but IVey has EVERYTHING TO LOSE.

D

Davidmilam3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you may be spot on with that. So jealous of Dan's life. Dude is a baller and not bad with the models either

Last edited:
J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, I really don't think Phil Ivey is jelaous of anybody lol. hes ma friggn phil ivey. we are jealous of him is how it works haha

topper39

topper39

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even Ivey doesn't have enough savings to play this guy, that's why imo.It would be cool, but I doubt Phil gonna put money he can't afford to lose in the middle. But idk how big is his roll, maybe he actually can afford it and there'll be a colossal poker battle soon. Who knows..

D

Davidmilam3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Supposedly they are both worth 100 mill. If they wanted to play heads up for 5 mill I can't believe Phil would turn that pop down and I can't imagine Dan would be scared?!

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil earned his money. Dan was born with a platinum spoon in his mouth.

D

Davidmilam3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After thinking about it more I just have to believe that Dan would be afraid to play Ivey. Ivey would not back down from anyone in the world in a live cash game and he could bankrupt someone real quick. He certainly was not intimidated by Andy Beal. Hopefully they will read this thread and start a huge game to prove they aren't afraid of each other!