Confession of a cheater!

C

confessor345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been on my heart for years and I don't know if any would read and care but I must tell it so I can move on in life. I never told anyone about this and honestly it hurts that I did it to whom I did it too. About 8 years ago I was playing cards with friends and a hand went by where I was cheated. So I was determine to get my money back so the next day I went to a magic store and bought marked cards. Made 900 off of 15 dollars. That was the begining of an nightmare. I started researching so hard soon I started making my own mark cards that were so hard to detect. I made so much money but felt guilty because my victims were " friends" also I knew if ever caught I would have to leave town for ever!. Well one night a guy robbed me, had nothing to do with cards but we were playing with one of my cards at the time. I felt it was carma but like a drug I didnt stop. So I got a call a couple months later and took this guy for about 1200, played him another night and was on pace to do the same, he busted out and said he was going to get more money, well he returned with a gun. I realy thought I was gonna die that night. For that year I made thousands of dollars off of drug dealers , to me I convince myself that its not like theses are blue collar workers. I respect poker so much now that I dont even buy cards. Honestly I could sale my technique and probably make millions. I played poker with people I knew and didnt knew and cheated ! I was living on the edge. Im lucky to be breathing and I felt that I had to get this off my chest to move on in life!

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GIVE THE MONEY BACK!!!
EVERY DIME

Demonomania

Demonomania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well thanks for telling an entire poker forum so you could feel better about yourself and situation.

You should change your favorite poker variant to 'none' imo

lightning36

lightning36

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You guys missed the point of the post:

Honestly I could sale my technique and probably make millions.

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In the extremely unlikely event of you not being a troll, it doesn't really seem like you learned your lesson...

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This. He's probably posting this stuff all over places waiting for PM's so he can scam the potential cheats. Ban IMO.

Demonomania

Demonomania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on guys, didn't you read anything. It obviously would weigh too much on his poor heart to pass on the burden of cheating to potentially make millions. sheesh. :rolleyes:

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Damn, your good, I thought he had another point in that speech..As for the cheating aspect, there not [SIZE=[SIZE="5"]Human they are drug dealers, as for the friends, well, sell your technique and make millions, then pay them [/SIZE]back with alittle interest[/SIZE]

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

This. He's probably posting this stuff all over places waiting for PM's so he can scam the potential cheats. Ban IMO.

So... he would sell his technique on how to buy marked cards and almost get killed?

SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So... he would sell his technique on how to buy marked cards and almost get killed?

SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!

He claims that he eventually made his own marked cards so that is what he would sell the secret to presumably and yes it would be stupid for all involved but hey OP doesn't appear to be very bright.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mentioning the parts where he was robbed and held at gunpoint a couple of times isn't a very good selling point. He needs to work on his pitch.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mentioning the parts where he was robbed and held at gunpoint a couple of times isn't a very good selling point. He needs to work on his pitch.

HAHAHAH

Demonomania

Demonomania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

He had to emphasize on how extraordinarily great his techniques work. And apparently they work so well that you'll be held at gun point and robbed!!

Now that's a sales pitch.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
He had to emphasize on how extraordinarily great his techniques work. And apparently they work so well that you'll be held at gun point and robbed!!

Now that's a sales pitch.

A drug dealer would rob anyone, though. I wouldn't call that extraordinary. :D

L

LaserCats

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh pleaseee I wanna make millions while looking over my shoulder every day...off of "drug dealers" lol...Very "Million little Pieces" like the book...hell be on Oprah next...

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He might have made it worse now w/ tha confession... He'll probably start gettin' robbed by the people that didn't know he was scammin' 'em...:D

Last edited:
Demonomania

Demonomania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A drug dealer would rob anyone, though. I wouldn't call that extraordinary. :D

I was just trying to give OP a little extra BANG for his product. Oh well.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP thinks he is Worm from Rounders.
In the poker game of life women are the rake.

sam1chips

sam1chips

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i want to know who owns the movie rights...

S

stg1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP is what we call in England "A complete doughnut" :congrats: