do you think sites should do this

I think they should, might make the game more interesting

JeeDub84

JeeDub84

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you talking about deal making at the final table? If so then there are a couple of sites that do this like partypoker and pokerstars. I think that this is also a good idea because it allows you to possibly cashout more in the tourny for no risk at all. I guess it all depends too on the players at the table and thier image and all of the chipstack sizes in comparison to the blinds. If you are in a squeeze and you can only survive a couple more rounds then it may be a good idea, but if you still have lots of play left then it may be better to play it out if you think you are in the average skill level of the remaining players of better. I just recently took a deal at a final table and it was probably the right thing to do. I was on a rush and ended up chipleader with 2 opponents left and a 5-1 chip lead. Now I took a deal which left me with $600 less than what first would have taken, but I took $2000 more than second place which I would have definately made without the risk of an upset and $2000 less. So take some time to think of any factors that would be a negative before thinking of a deal.