cheating possiblity?

T

TylerOC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i was in a tournament the other day, and was shocked when this other player started guessing my cards. i understand that sometimes she probably couldve guessed them closely, but she hit the dot on the first time saying i had AQ of clubs, even guessed the suit. it was when i was a super agressive player and i had been playing any two cards that game so there is no way i can think of that she knew my cards. are there ways that people cheat on poker sites to see other peoples cards? and if so is there any way i can defend myself. or is she just psychic?

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now was this guess made before the flop or after, and by any chance do you have a Hand History for hand in question?
You may have been an aggressive player preflop, but your betting pattern after the flop can tell alot about your hand especially to an observant player.

T

TylerOC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nickname Pocket Blind Pre Flop Flop Turn River
Smokerider (D) Fold (9)
Stefan806 SB: $800 (1) Fold (10)
ferks BB: $1600 (2) Fold (11)
yoncusapa Fold (3)
hadji87 Kd 8s Call:$1600 (4) Check (13) Check (16) Check (19)
Call: $1600 (12)
TylerOC KQc Raise: $3200 (5) Check (14) Check (17) Check (20)
gioco221 Fold (6)
Danielpol Fold (7)
bohss Call: A3d $3200 (8) Check (15) Check (18) Check (21)

i tried to fix it with spaces but it just bunched up again

oops, the flop was 5c 10s 8h then 4c 4h

Last edited:
shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the full hand history will be clearer, this doesnt tell anything

T

TylerOC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i edited the post with the board, forgot to include it. check that

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now I'm confused, in your original post you wrote down that she guessed you had AQ, and in your hand history you have KQ.
lets see the whole HH, no shortcuts or edits to original HH

T

TylerOC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my bad, i meant KQ.

this is the original hand history from the tournament history on Titan Poker. its pretty confusing and shows pictures for the cards instead so i have to enter the cards myself

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my bad, i meant KQ.

this is the original hand history from the tournament history on titan poker. its pretty confusing and shows pictures for the cards instead so i have to enter the cards myself
It's not at all confusing if you post it, all of the CC regs play there, so HH is not confusing

T

TylerOC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i copy and pasted it exactly as i could from the history, but images do not show up. i thought i explained it fine

Welly

Welly

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont be paranoid. She took a guess. Really not that difficult when it comes to guessing a premium hand.

'Seeing the cards' is generally a myth perpetuated by con artists looking to sell some fictional software. Sadly this myth filters down and is accepted by newcomers as possibly being true. It isnt.

Good Luck

T

TylerOC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
a guess i would brush off, its a lot easier to guess that i had face cards, but to be exact on that AND exact on the suit

Last edited: