Cardschat Spring League 2014

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are now accepting sign-ups for Spring League. If you've been around for a while and haven't ever played League, now's the time! If you're relatively new to CC and have made 35 quality posts or more, don't be shy. League is a great way to get to know other members. The competition is tops and the people are super friendly; even hanging out on the rail is fun: doesn't get any better than that so GO-GO-GO!!!

Cardschat Spring League 2014 Sign-up Thread

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are now accepting sign-ups for Spring League. If you've been around for a while and haven't ever played League, now's the time! If you're relatively new to CC and have made 35 quality posts or more, don't be shy. League is a great way to get to know other members. The competition is tops and the people are super friendly; even hanging out on the rail is fun: doesn't get any better than that so GO-GO-GO!!!

Cardschat Spring League 2014 Sign-up Thread

I approve this message ;)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just want to say
it is the league at least worth trying once!
it is the league worth joining often!

but get prepared it is a very solid tough game session!
good luck!

and thanks CC to holding this event! :D:D:D

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? :)

CardKing777

CardKing777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only been a member here for about a month now and just came across this thread. I went to the link and checked out the whole concept of the league. I find it is a very appealing format to me. Unfortunately for me the timing is such that I won't be able to participate in this Spring League. I assume that these leagues go year round as this one is called the Spring League?

I will watch as time goes by for the Fall and Winter leagues. My time will be such that I will be able to become a member of a league! I look forward to it and will watch the progress of this Spring League so I will be a bit acclimated when the time comes for me to join you all in what I assume is a lot of fun and camaraderie.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey cardking, yeah its a league session per season, spring/summer/fall/winter.

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only been a member here for about a month now and just came across this thread. I went to the link and checked out the whole concept of the league. I find it is a very appealing format to me. Unfortunately for me the timing is such that I won't be able to participate in this Spring League. I assume that these leagues go year round as this one is called the Spring League?

I will watch as time goes by for the Fall and Winter leagues. My time will be such that I will be able to become a member of a league! I look forward to it and will watch the progress of this Spring League so I will be a bit acclimated when the time comes for me to join you all in what I assume is a lot of fun and camaraderie.

Hey CK,

Great to see you over here as well. Looking forward to having you join us for the Autumn League. I know that you'll be a solid addition, just as you are everywhere I find you. Happy Gardening this summer!

Bear

CardKing777

CardKing777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CK,

Great to see you over here as well. Looking forward to having you join us for the Autumn League. I know that you'll be a solid addition, just as you are everywhere I find you. Happy Gardening this summer!

Bear

Hi Bear! Thanks for the welcome. I will keep my eye out and no doubt play in the fall league. Spring and summer find me pretty busy with outdoor duty. This is my poker coast time. Post a little, play a little. I'll be legal here soon. Not quite 65 posts yet but closing in on it! I'll keep an eye out for you!
Thanks Again!

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bumpety bump. :)

The deadline is April 16 at midnight ET so don't delay!

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bumpety bump. :)

The deadline is April 16 at midnight ET so don't delay!

Still on the fence with this... Wanna play so bad but don't know If I will be able to dedicate and spend as much time on the rail with teamies as last season. ughh:hmmmm2:

CardKing777

CardKing777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh how I would love to play right now but I must wait until the fall league to join! I'm so busy raising veggies and doing everyday things outside with other gardening and home maintenance that I would not be able to support my team in the league the way I am capable. I do look forward to participating in the fall and winter leagues. Thank You for the heads up!

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Final bump--the deadline is tonight at midnight ET--3 more and we'll have 14 teams!!!