Card Crusade closing down

C

chane

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, I posted this same thread at my forum but, I wanted everyone to know.

We regret to announce CardCrusade has closed all real money games. Any players with withdrawable balances must request a cash out from the withdrawal page before November 15th 2006.

Legislation changes and a muted level of interest in rake free poker has convinced us to shutter the site. Play money games, lobby chat and the website forum are still active and will remain open until at least December 1st 2006.

Also, cannibal attacks have resulted in the disappearance of some valuable support staff and moderators, resulting in reduced support resources. Only extremely urgent emails will be answered during this winding down period.
We would like to thank everyone who has played here and especially those who have contributed their personal time and resources through support and moderation services.

JOIN THE LAST FREEROLL LEAGUE TO WIN $50 IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAWABLE!!

I have $47 there that I can't cash out until I make a deposit. But, I'm not depositing into a place that is dissappearing, so I'm screwed.

It doesn't even seem like they gave it a chance. Are they really that stupid to believe that after going into business for 3 months they will be a multi-million dollar company???

Then, they blamed it on current legislation, which didn't effect them before. Also, it's not "rake free" if you're paying a monthly rake subscription.

And then the biggest slap in the face...offering a $50 freeroll hoping to "make it all better". :mad:

Good bye, Card Crusade. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Z

zzbob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They didn't even send out an email saying they were closing. I guess they needed my $10 more than I did.