C9's Fool-Proof Guide to Beating Rigged Poker Sites

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously sites like poker sites are rigged. I mean, seriously, have you seen the beats on there? Like, lol, every freakin' time.

So yeah, I have invented a new fool-proof system that poker sites and all the elite pro's that play there don't want you to know about.

Here's the trick: Everytime you hold an awesome hand, fold. Because obviously the site is rigged to support bad play. You will be sucked out on, because pokerstars/all poker sites want "bad players" to keep playing.

So instead, play like a bad player! Only put all your money in when you have a slim chance of winning! Because the site is rigged, so you will draw up a runner runner straight more often than your opponent's hand will hold up.

And to prove that my system works, I have a very scientific graph:

lolurgullibleym2.jpg

Obviously, you can't ignore that kind of scientific & mathematic evidence. Just try, and it will hurt your brain.

So use this system, and over the long run, you will profit. Just don't be suprised when a bunch of people on this site start complaining that this system won't work! That's because they're online poker pros, and they're using this system to make buckets of money!

So yeah, use the rigged software to your advantage & get all in with hands that have a low chance of winning.

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is sooo true.

I tried it today and it worked!

I shoved 2/3o, 59s and 4To on 3 straight hands and won all three! everybody was calling me a donkey and an idiot and some unprintable stuff but I won all three! One guy even had AA one time. Boy I feel sorry for him playing such a rigged and worthless hand. Just like it was supposed to the turn and river gave me runner runner straights twice! The T4 hand had me worried for a minute when the flop came AKQ and I didn't get the jack on the turn, but runner runner 4's worked beautifully!

I will continue based on the above rock-solid evidence to play in this fashion and will reap my rewards for years to come!

muahahahahaha

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loving the bar graph. Roflmao , This is for what two hands or two thousand? :D:D:D

ajrobin

ajrobin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally, someone prepared to spread the truth! The graph did it for me, at first i thought this was some kind of joke, but you cant lie with stats and graphs like that! Good work C9!

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love it, at long last someone who has grasped the reality of rigged poker sites. Nice 1 C9 :D

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg omg omg Pokerstars is rigged I shoved with 23o and it was the worst hand and it had the best chance of winning and this donkfish re-shoved with AA like wtf it wasn't even soooted and I fistpumped because I knew 23o had a better chance of winning but than the 45 came on flop but no 6 or A and I want my money back poker sucks and I can't win no matter if I get it in with the best or worst hand no matter what anyone says I always lose and poker's rigged and life's not fair.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg omg omg Pokerstars is rigged I shoved with 23o and it was the worst hand and it had the best chance of winning and this donkfish re-shoved with AA like wtf it wasn't even soooted and I fistpumped because I knew 23o had a better chance of winning but than the 45 came on flop but no 6 or A and I want my money back poker sucks and I can't win no matter if I get it in with the best or worst hand no matter what anyone says I always lose and poker's rigged and life's not fair.
wanna borrow my gun?

brilliant strategy c9, im going to use it at all my games :D

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously sites like Poker sites are rigged. I mean, seriously, have you seen the beats on there? Like, lol, every freakin' time.

So yeah, I have invented a new fool-proof system that poker sites and all the elite pro's that play there don't want you to know about.

Here's the trick: Everytime you hold an awesome hand, fold. Because obviously the site is rigged to support bad play. You will be sucked out on, because pokerstars/all poker sites want "bad players" to keep playing.

So instead, play like a bad player! Only put all your money in when you have a slim chance of winning! Because the site is rigged, so you will draw up a runner runner straight more often than your opponent's hand will hold up.

And to prove that my system works, I have a very scientific graph:

lolurgullibleym2.jpg

Obviously, you can't ignore that kind of scientific & mathematic evidence. Just try, and it will hurt your brain.

So use this system, and over the long run, you will profit. Just don't be suprised when a bunch of people on this site start complaining that this system won't work! That's because they're online poker pros, and they're using this system to make buckets of money!

So yeah, use the rigged software to your advantage & get all in with hands that have a low chance of winning.

LOL awesome graph imo :D

Chris_TC

Chris_TC

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ban OP imo for giving away the secret :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

P

playme1979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that really does sound like it is true on ub alot of the times lol. seems the worst hand catches the runner runner for the straight on the river

mregister2

mregister2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot argue with that logic. And you have a chart and its posted on the internet, so it must be true.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol that giraphe made me laugh quite a bit

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck Modifier

Yes. But because you sent in a complaint via email *AND* called them on the phone "Riverstars" changed your "luck modifier"!! You ALSO withdrew some money at least once didn't you?

They now use a completely different chart for you.

I was able to hack into "Riverstars" and download it:

lolurgullibleym2b.jpg

Sorry man!

cAPS

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won't believe this until you post at least 3 random hand histories supporting this claim. If you don't have that to back it up, obv. it's not true.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what i want to know is how on earth did u create such a mathematical and scientific genius graph surely you would have had to spend hours compiling hand histories and categorising hands into good and bad hands your just a pure genius to do this but to put it into such a complex graph is even better and yet you seem to show it with such simplicity.
You're officially my hero!

Chris_TC

Chris_TC

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now that the cat is out of the bag, I might as well post one of my very first graphs. I used to get it in with the best hand for a while, but once I discovered the secret to beating the sites, there was no looking back.

I'm sure you can guess at what point in the graph I changed my strategy to what C9 recommends. Note how the winnings line doesn't even fit inside the graph.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only... Now that you've posted this all the good players will start to play dominated hands which means that the bad players will lose which means that they-will-soon-make-it-so-that-the-best-hand-always-wins-to-keep-the-bad-players-from-losing-money andnowmyheadwillexplodeomgplzhlpok

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh dear, somebody call an embalmer for FP.

Great graph, lol. :)

dufferdevon

dufferdevon

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot believe you gave away this information for free. There are thousands if not millions of online players that would have paid for this information.

D

DEVILRAISE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how did you get my charts and graphs? all of you? poker espionage! that was my winning formulas. im 36 and spent 40 years working on it. Now its ruined! the secret is out. but your chart is too scientific to read, can you simplify it please? ty

A

Arielstorm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the graph. Are these statics just for tourneys or are they for ring games too?

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the graph. Are these statics just for tourneys or are they for ring games too?
They are from every ring game & tourney except for Razz. With razz, its impossible to play well, so everyone plays poorly & is using this system by accident.