Bots?

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sitting at the tables I heard about software that can help you cheat at online poker, so out of curiosity I surfed looking for the software and found it, apparently it's suppose to help increase your online poker bankroll and its called a pokerbot. Does anyone know how it works or if the software really exists? not that I would use such software, it's only useful to those with no skills.

Welly

Welly

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont waste your money. Anything like this is always a con. 'See other peoples hole cards' etc etc "only $65.95!". 'Wondering why your AA always get beaten by rags.....find out all the secret hand formulas....only $72.59!'.....'GET this great PokerBobby shitebot...only $49!...it will earn you $8000 a week!'.

There is only one way for me to convince you of this. Ask yourself this :-Why would anyone ever sell anything that was successful??? Answer : they wouldnt.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes there are bots out there. Using them violate the TOS at ALL poker sites. They are considered cheating. And poker sites have security measures in place to detect their play. Most of them are buggy and don't really work that great from what I understand. The simple basic premise is that they play poker for you. Either as coded or by configuration that you get to set. But they are far from intelligent and easily spotted by card rooms.

Anyway, yes, they do in fact exist.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont waste your money. Anything like this is always a con. 'See other peoples hole cards' etc etc "only $65.95!". 'Wondering why your AA always get beaten by rags.....find out all the secret hand formulas....only $72.59!'.....'GET this great PokerBobby shitebot...only $49!...it will earn you $8000 a week!'.

There is only one way for me to convince you of this. Ask yourself this :-Why would anyone ever sell anything that was successful??? Answer : they wouldnt.
never thought about buying,just wnted to know if anyone else heard of it

Welly

Welly

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never thought about buying,just wnted to know if anyone else heard of it

yep, more for the benefit of others reading the thread. I hate to think of people throwing their money away. (most bots are advertised with a 'get rich quick' type element)

MyNetBets

MyNetBets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Belive me if bots worked you would have heard about it along time ago and online poker would no longer exist....think of it like this...imagine a program that would allow you to take as much money out of any atm as you wish.for $75.95..does that sound realistic?