Bodog + Poker Tracker?

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does PT work with BD? And, if it does, does it still work with the updated BD? PT sounds really cool, but I usually only play bodog and the PT website says it doesn't work unless you use another program with it. Sounds like it could be a pain, and sounds like it could be very glitchie if it works at all.

C

chink44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it works with the bodog handgrabber or something else, but the handgrabber for bodog doesnt work on the real money tables, only on the play money tables. Ever since bodog updated their software or moved sites I think

Boltneck

Boltneck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PT + Bodog Handgrabber used to work fine, but I've not used Bodog for ages so can't verify the current situation.

There is a MAJOR upgrade to PT (due out early next year) so I would hang fire until then.

May also be worth posting the question on the PT forum for absolute verification - they are very helpful people.

Poker Tracker :: Index

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My understanding is that the handgrabber works for ring games, but not for tournaments. Anyway, it's a poor piece of software, and I could never get it to work period.

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Handgrabber is crap. All it did was take up virtual memory. If you want to use Pokertracker, don't use Bodog (one of the main reasons I'm in the process of leaving Bodog).

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My understanding is that the handgrabber works for ring games, but not for tournaments. Anyway, it's a poor piece of software, and I could never get it to work period.

I had similar difficulties, AG, and gave up on it.

I am told that the problems have been addressed and that the current version does now do tournies also, and is more reliable. I have no first hand experience of that, though.

As Chink says, Bodog recently had a major facelift. However, it is still possible to play with the old skin. Either version works equally well.

C

chink44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will have to check this out. TY

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada