Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all,

Well, luckily for me, I made it into the money in the BLT on FTP. Well...I managed to last into the 16 dollar prize pool with about 100K in chips, and then, right after two people were knocked out, they removed everyone sitting at my table and left it open.

For about an hour and a half now, I've been watching people get knocked out slowly. There are about 200 people left, which puts me in the 100 dollar prize range. My account has been credited 16 dollars, and no notice that I have been knocked out was given...but I don't see how I could have been, I haven't played any hands.

Is this a glitch, or are they just waiting to condense tables again? The blinds have been going up, which means I will be pretty much all-in if placed in the blinds when I sit again. Or, the ante's will eat me alive in one orbit.

Anyone else have experience with this?

Thanks.

-Tim W.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get it. Is this a multi-entry? If so I have no idea but either way if I read your post right I would e-mail support and ask them WTF.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lolwut. the tourney is over. just go to "check my tournament history under requests" you prolly finished 901-1800 which is why your account was credited 16$.

ya you finished "1024" for a 16$ cash.

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lolwut. the tourney is over. just go to "check my tournament history under requests" you prolly finished 901-1800 which is why your account was credited 16$.

No, you are not reading my post correctly. I did not bust out. I did not bet my 100K stack. All the players at the table disappeared, and I was forced out of my seat. Last time I checked, you have to lose all of your chips to be booted out of a tournament. My guess is something glitched...the glitch caused me to abandon my seat un-voluntarily and thus I had no chances of trying to place higher. That is my point; I should have not been booted out.

I know how to view tournament histories. I know what it says.

Learn to read and comprehend before you make bone-headed comments.

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't get it. Is this a multi-entry? If so I have no idea but either way if I read your post right I would e-mail support and ask them WTF.

Yes, it was a multi-entry tournament, but I entered only once. And yes, you did read my post right. AND, yes, I did email support. Waiting to hear back from them.

It was the weirdest thing. odds are, I would have been out soon anyways. But, that doesn't mean they shouldn't let me try. The more I think about it, the more I feel that there is a glitch in the software or in their network.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is odd. I know the whole tourney was messed up/freezing/laggy ect... but haven't heard anything like this ever.

You should get in your hand history folder and check the last hand from that tourney. Maybe site froze and you were blinded out before next jump in the money.

BTW if this wasn't the case you should e-mail the again with HH copied and pasted along with complaint.

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm thinking it did freeze. It took me about fifteen minutes to stay connected while the tourney was seating people. After that, it was smooth sailing for the next two hours or so...after that, nothing.

ripclawph

ripclawph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope FT did not rob you of getting in deep in the tourney.... things like this should not happen unless it is intended.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^ I think many people were robbed that day. There is a thread on it but I don't feel like looking for it right now.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, Full Tilt messed up on this one and a lot of people had issue when moving from table to table, some were blinded out completely and never played a single hand, for others the whole FTP client crashed as soon as the tourney started. This is a little different though, you were quite far in and had a chance to go deep and possibly win up to $18,000. This is a very serious situation, I know FTP refunded people who didn't get to play, but I feel you should get more than a refund, because you are potentially missing out on an awful lot more than a couple bucks with how far you had got.

Top 10 Games