Blog crosspost: 6-seater SnG strategy

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just thought I'd crosspost this blog entry since it's a strategy post; something I don't usually do in the blog.

The strategy in the post is based on the way I play. By no means is it the 'right' way of playing a 6-seater SnG, but if I do say so myself, I've had solid success with the 6-seaters, and I think that my strategy is definitely an efficient way of taking these buggers down.

Enjoy, and feel free to make any comments, or arguments.

https://www.cardschat.com/blog/11/03/sit-and-go-strategy-6-seaters/https://www.cardschat.com/blog/11/03/sng-strategy-6-seaters/

I'm going to write a strategy on 9 and 10-seaters in the future, but as my mind is completely set on 6-seaters at the moment, I'm going to wait until I'm done my SnG challenge until I do.

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chuck, you link doesn't take me anywhere. I am capable of finding it, but I just thought I would let you know. :)

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chuck, you link doesn't take me anywhere. I am capable of finding it, but I just thought I would let you know. :)

Really? It works for me :confused:

Well for those interested, just click the blog tab at the top right :)

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the link`s faulty. But it`s a great post. :)

Edit: Damn, and you just cost me. I just got creamed in the ring game I`m playing because I was reading your strategy post and not paying attention. I called with my two pair. Should have known that villain hit his set, if I`d been watching better.

Last edited:
Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Link worked for me but maybe you have got it fixed since gords post. Never played a 6 seater but might try after I read the blog. As long as no Chucks are seated.:D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The link worked for me.

I am glad you posted that because I have always played 10 person sng's at Paradise and then in recent months 9 person at other sites. However there are times I don't really want to commit that much time to a sng so have contemplated playing the 6 person. I actually tried a couple and made it to bubble both times. In both cases I was short stacked and got bullied out.

I will try a few more and see if your advice helps me.

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
Feel free to add comments on the blog itself too guys.

Great blog post Chucky :)

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Feel free to add comments on the blog itself too guys.

Great blog post Chucky :)

um..... how does one comment on the blog?:eek:

I click comment but it wants me to log into something other than CC.

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
Yea I think you need to register on the blog. Unfortunately there is no way of using your login for CC forums to get onto the CC blog.