Biggest Pots in Online History

B

Buschi22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I put 3 of the 10 biggest online pots online! Come and watch them! Its interesting to see which card are played in so big pots! :cool:

Phil Ivey vs Isildur1
Patrick Antonius vs Isildur (biggest pot ever)
Phil Ivey again

Would be interested what you all think about these hands!?

Greetz Buschi22:trytofly:

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just crazy!

One single hand is like enough to keep someone comfortably well of for many years to come, if not the rest of their lives!

So sick :)

B

Buschi22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some people have to work 10-20 years to earn that money what these players win in only one pot. Thats absolutely crazy. What do you all think of that? Can They play these hands like we play small stacks?

Greetz

B

BubbleGumTurbo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`m wondering what`s that feeling like, to win or lose 1 mil $ in seconds.Some people don`t win, lose or make that much in one life.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`m wondering what`s that feeling like, to win or lose 1 mil $ in seconds.Some people don`t win, lose or make that much in one life.

Well this is a very interesting Statement that you made...I don't know if you recall the episode where DN "Kid Poker", Lost 500k in One Hand in High Stakes Poker to Gus Due to a Cooler he was absolutely shocked/Speechless...My point is that these people also Feel the Loss, Yes they may have an insane amounts of money (So much that it may seem as if they'll never go broke), but the Thing/Truth of it is that they will if they don't invest/use that money Wisely...

I'm only saying this Because (I'm not Rich, Nor can I truly understand them), I believe that they have there B.R money and then there's portion of there Funds which is already safely invested+there Pro Deals (For W/E site that they may be playing on) or if they have a stake in the site itself

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Some people have to work 10-20 years to earn that money what these players win in only one pot. Thats absolutely crazy. What do you all think of that?I think they are good at the pokersz . Can They play these hands like we play small stacks? Not sure what you mean by this?

Greetz
It's all relative.

B

Buschi22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you think, what you could do with that all that money. Hard to think about that!

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bill Gates could play at those levels,
but I think even for these guys its bad BRM.

gefishy

gefishy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These guys have tons of money, true, however to put $1M in a cash game seems pretty irresponsible.

Hopefully, it was only a sponsor's cash :)

I think even if I got to that sort of bank-roll where I could even sit at a table where pots got that high, I would quit playing poker. Better to sit with my absurd amount of money (would need a lot to even buy in at that level let alone stick around) than to lose it on a draw or a bad read.

Thanks for posting it though, always interesting to see how others play especially those with too much money :)

B

Buschi22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are much more hands. Isildur1 was involved in all 10 biggest hands in online poker history! Incredible!!!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was surprised that Isildur1 was in all of the 3 hands and durrr was in none.

J

Jbutcher77

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since Ivey's probably playing with our money probably doesn't hurt as much to lose.

B

Buschi22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I Saw a video a few minutes ago. In that pot Ivey looses 500k with streight A to 5 against Dwans 3 4 5 6 7 streight! Great to see!!