The Big Game 2

W

watchtowel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great thanks! best series next to high stakes. I liked the loose canon element to it.

I

IvanShovski

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome. Can't wait for Jared Huggins week.

I

iamnotgod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ty for the link .. great high stakes match

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cheers great link. good format having a cannon against the pro's

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does this actually air on TV in the US anymore? or is the only chance for americans to watch it online? I know PAD pulled all new programming. :(

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does this actually air on TV in the US anymore? or is the only chance for americans to watch it online? I know PAD pulled all new programming. :(
no it doesn't air in the u.s anymore..
you have to go to pokerstars.tv to watch it:marchmell

W

watchtowel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does this air every day or weekly?

M

Madmansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is PAD completely canceled or just in the US?

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is PAD completely canceled or just in the US?

they won't be airing new shows. they still air re-runs tho.

Also this week on the big game is Jared Huggins week. (A 2plus2 legend)

"A native of Manhattan Beach in California, Jared Huggins’ journey to The Big Game is one of strength over adversity. After losing his job in the wake of the economic downturn, Jared found himself homeless and living out of his car. He’d previously been an active online poker player, and after posting his story on a forum, a fellow player offered him $30 to give out free hugs on Venice Beach. It was an offer that gave Jared the confidence to turn his life around, and he’s now looking to help others by winning money on the show for charity."

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they won't be airing new shows. they still air re-runs tho.

Also this week on the big game is Jared Huggins week. (A 2plus2 legend)

"A native of Manhattan Beach in California, Jared Huggins’ journey to The Big Game is one of strength over adversity. After losing his job in the wake of the economic downturn, Jared found himself homeless and living out of his car. He’d previously been an active online poker player, and after posting his story on a forum, a fellow player offered him $30 to give out free hugs on Venice Beach. It was an offer that gave Jared the confidence to turn his life around, and he’s now looking to help others by winning money on the show for charity."

Well that's very Impressive from nothing to Something of a Goliath Figure in online poker...

As for the Show I think the first Cannon was alot better then the 2nd...Hope the others are interesting ppl also

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that's very Impressive from nothing to Something of a Goliath Figure in online poker...

As for the Show I think the first Cannon was alot better then the 2nd...Hope the others are interesting ppl also

Yeah, the asian girl was really awful, such a nit

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, the asian girl was really awful, such a nit

lol, NK, same with the other player that ended up taking a cooler in the end but damn so many missed Chances Especially since his table image must've been a Rock, I'll never understand why they freeze up when it's technically a free roll:p :confused:

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, NK, same with the other player that ended up taking a cooler in the end but damn so many missed Chances Especially since his table image must've been a Rock, I'll never understand why they freeze up when it's technically a free roll:p :confused:

It's ridiculous, they just don't understand what a great position they're in. Even if you were up $10k and could get in in as a 30% or so favourite in the last 30 or so hands, you're only risking $10k to win $110k. Hanging on for AA just doesn't work. The pro's can figure out immediately if you're a nit so the one time you do pick up a monster(if you do at all in 150 hands), you're not gonna get any action. I'd be 3betting the hell out of my button with any two if I was down and running out of time.

The Jared Huggins one was terrible too. He'd been playing like a total nit, and folded his 99 overpair to a pretty small donkbet on the flop. And after all the hype about this guy, probably the worst loose cannon I've ever seen and I can see how he lost his roll in the first place tbh lol.

Oh, and had to lol at Selbst 5bet shoving J7s v Friedman, the most solid player at the table.

palmerd2

palmerd2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think most cannons that appear on the big game know much more than ABC poker. Exceptions of course include Bobby the Bus, the math teacher from last season, and Gonzo... but if you watch most episodes you will see that same tight-passive fishy style employed by almost all of them. No wonder they get 3bet ;-)

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think most cannons that appear on the big game know much more than ABC poker. Exceptions of course include Bobby the Bus, the math teacher from last season, and Gonzo... but if you watch most episodes you will see that same tight-passive fishy style employed by almost all of them. No wonder they get 3bet ;-)

That dude russ harlow who came back for a second week was good too. At least he didn't wanna just sit on his measly profit like some of them. He really went for it.

There's literally no excuse for playing weak-tight poker when time is running out and you're sitting with 100k of someone else's money in front of you.

W

watchtowel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The new loose cannon made some sick call. Curious to know if he is that good or will be a bit on the maniac side lol

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The new loose cannon made some sick call. Curious to know if he is that good or will be a bit on the maniac side lol

Yeah the call with the T was pretty marginal, but the AK call was just abysmal. As if Helmuth is gonna try push this calling station off his hand 10 hands after he calls $50k OTR with top pair no kicker.

W

watchtowel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I was disappointed after that second hand. I think phil would avoid bluffing after his first encounter

Top 10 Games