K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
The best results I have early morning 10.00-14.00CET. Worst night.

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At night.Strongly people are sleeping at night and nobody calling to you by telephone,you can play yourlelf and calm.

J

jass503

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday afternoon, cause you feel relax and you are able to think more clear and anticipate the enemy strategy

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't noticed much but everywhere you play on tilt or stars it has been similar. There are rarely any donks but I guess I'm that it's different in carbon.

B

badalhoco345

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best time to play poker it's on Sunday because of the big tournaments. But I like to play at the night: begining at 19 WET and go all night long.

trolaAa

trolaAa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friday night at the end of the working week :D

denisthemenys

denisthemenys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the morning is good for everyone in my opinion the best results at the cash game for me was morning between 3 AM and 11 AM for the rest I do not know what to say I think that depends on the day everyone :)))

J

jayace66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Morning...I think.

I play in the morning alot now, I find playing goes more smoothly, less idiots playing. Maybe I just get lucky when I play.

alaz3r

alaz3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is best early morning when you'r mind clear ..

B

billyboy313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
late night cash games , all the fish are awake and crazy

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I think about the times that I like to play, I have this picture in my mind of people starting to get off of work and arrive home on the east coast. From then until the time that the nine-to-fivers or the west coast start going to bed is what I think of as peak playing times for online poker in the US. It may sound strange, but that is the time frame that I avoid playing in. I know most players think of this as the time when the most fish are swimming and would look to take advantage. And of course, this makes a lot of sense for cash game players.

I am more of a tournament player, myself. Also, as I've said on more than one occasion that I tend to do better against better players, as I find it easier to understand how they think and play. For that reason, I tend to concentrate my play in a timeframe between midnight and noon. Depending on my results for the night, the last tournament I will register for might be starting at about 9:30 or 10AM. I tend to do pretty well during this time period as the tournaments that I play in tend to have a good mix of skilled US players, a few fish thrown in and a sprinkling of European players. The tournaments tend to have large enough fields to generate decent prize pools but not so large as to make winning them seem like more of a crap shoot than a card game.

Last edited:
S

sousacampos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to be a good player, you have to learn to play on any schedule...

my opinion

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you wake up and are refreshed while your opponents are still up and drunk-best time to play.

Ducbim

Ducbim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At pokerstars the most profitable time to play is at peek time or at weekend. Regular day is just full of regs from Eastern European.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HA HA HA ! I agree !!! I like to play at night. Quiet, no phones ringing, no uninvited guests .....
Of course at night ... when the people of Russia agresivny sleeps

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best time to play poker is when you're winning.. :D

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play late into the night , tend to always get a couple drunk people blasting off stacks at cash games . Right around dinner is also a good time for most sites mtt schedule so that is always a good time to play as well .

O

oooo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it's sunday. It is the phishing season! :D

I

Iliqnbg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play all the time. But I prefer the early mornings central Europe time. Minus 2000 - 3000 people on freerols.
My internet connection is bad, so I dont enjoy playing at evenings so much.

D

da_goat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anytime! I like to play later at night with the drunks.....much easier to win then.

rogerdelpk

rogerdelpk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on Sundays or Saturdays, in the afternoon.

M

misko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a daily job,for me the best time is saturday,sunday and some CC freeroll on the rest of the week after the diner and before the sleep:)

B

Beast modes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at night.
I never get stressed out at night !

N

NUT_RIGIK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play at night, because no one bothers.