Best Poker sites

F

frontmill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play for money online yet, since i'm just not good enough for it yet. I won some money (5 bucks) on bugsys club though, which i'm now using to play. (just 0,02-0,05). Now i was wondering: are there anymore sites at which I can win decent amounts of money in sit and go's without having to use my money. Just until i think i'm skilled enough for using my own money.

thanks in advance.

BKrywko1

BKrywko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolute has freerolls that pay out $50 every hour - you could use those winnings to enter low-limit (50 cents) SnGs.

I suppose if you hit up any site that has money-added freerolls, that would be a place to go.

C

Cardsharp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You might want to try everestpoker.com. They do freeroll sng's with 10 people. First place is only 5 cents but it adds up quick. Then with the money you win you can either play ring games or buyin to cheap sng's.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Tribeca Network (Victor Chandler, Doyles Room, Golden Palace and about 40 others) have SnGs at 10c buy-in. Not free, but as near as makes no difference.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here, this is a link to a site which lists most of the freerolls available at the major poker rooms. There are alot of people who are down on using freerolls as a gateway to learning how to play, but IMO, it's a great way to get started. It's strange now for me to think of how exciting it was to go deep into a 2000 seat freeroll. I don't think that now I could bring myself to invest 4 hours of my life for a chance to win $20.00. But, I cant deny that it was an important part of my education and .... I had fun. GL. See you in a year or so.

MyNetBets

MyNetBets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
..... It's strange now for me to think of how exciting it was to go deep into a 2000 seat freeroll. I don't think that now I could bring myself to invest 4 hours of my life for a chance to win $20.00. But, I cant deny that it was an important part of my education and .... I had fun.............
Nicely put:)