Total posts
Chips
is it just me or every1 having some amount of loses at the mo
ive spoke to a few ppl that play on full tilt
and they are experiancing bad loses
i have deposited $50 in 2 days
and with the $50 ive won not 1 game
which really sucks =(
alot of ppl on full tilt are saying they cant win anything atm with premium cards
wtf is going on ?
let me know if any1 else is having this problem
::):)

A

am21

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i suck?
u dont even know how i play fool
so u cant say anything
lol :)
alot of ppl are having same prob
im sure they all dont suck as u put it

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i suck?
u dont even know how i play fool
so u cant say anything
lol :)
alot of ppl are having same prob
im sure they all dont suck as u put it

Cuz dude what kind of question is this? If you are losing it means either you are going through a downswing or you are simply a losing player.. Considering winning players don't usually ask questions like this cuz they understand variance, what do you expect us to think?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually a lot of people do suck and all people who think "something's going on" because they suddenly "can't win with premium cards" suck. Hence I stand by my earlier assertion that you do, in fact, suck.

A

am21

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pmsl
any other post in any other different forum would come bk and answer the question that has been asked but not on cardschat
ur always gonna get 1 donk who thinks he is a pro
its not just me that is losing
a good few other ppl have said the same
surley we all cant be on a major downswing
or it might just be full tilt at its best
rigged to the hilt and full of donks
there is not 1 decent online poker site to go on these days

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
qq

I feel for you,but if somebody is losing,somebody must be winning....its time to look at your play,and make some changes.Obviously what you are doing isint working...I believe thats what wvhillbilly is tryin to say.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never met a rigtard (that's you) who did not suck at poker. What were your amazing results before FTP suddenly decided they didn't want you to win any more? Just keep depositing and blaming the site for how bad you are. It's people like you who make poker profitable and if you stop playing poorly that's bad for the game.

Btw there is no question here but if you need confirmation of how bad you are feel free to post your OP on other forums.

A

am21

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have my limits
i stick to $1/$2 stakes
never more
untill i have a large enough br and feel confident enough to play bigger stakes/tourneys
there is nothing wrong with the way i play i have been coached to fix my leaks when i had leaks
and a rigtard hmmmm pmsl
ok lmao

M

mrmood6007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find this stream of posts very amusing. To be honest man, I'm not going to put it as harshly as WVHillBilly, but it's either because you do not know how to play winning poker or it's a bad string of variance. I would also argue it depends on what stakes you are playing, because if you are playing cash tournaments, it's pretty hard to go deep unless you have skill and luck. If you are playing cash games, you need to know how to play to be successful obviously. I doubt you will find much sympathy here though, everyone has losses at some point.

A

am21

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not lookin for sympathy
meerly just other peoples views
i only play 6 or 9 seaters sometimes 18-27 seaters
ive never had as bad as a downswing as this or this long
plus i win on other sites so it cant be me sucking lol

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive never had as bad as a downswing as this or this long plus i win on other sites so it cant be me sucking lol
Then obv Full Tilt is rigged.
Finally some proof. Can we now merge this and put an end to that thread?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could be that when you win it's variance and losing is your normal game. Hard to see what's real in this game sometimes.

Double-A

Double-A

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could be that when you win it's variance and losing is your normal game. Hard to see what's real in this game sometimes.

Obv WVH hasn't been paying attention...

When OP wins, it's because he is good.

When he loses, it's because something is going on.

We're trying to find out what that something is.

And it's not variance because A LOT of people are having the same problem...

This is a mystery that I don't feel like I am qualified to solve...

out.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which really sucks =(
alot of ppl on full tilt are saying they cant win anything atm with premium cards
wtf is going on ?

No matter what happens, even if your premium hands are lossing 100% of the time, having to deposit $50.00 in days means you're probarly playing way above your bankroll. Most days I play premium hands lose numerous times but still havent had to deposit in months and months. It shoulden't be a case of playing your premium hands and then they are losing, thus busting your account. You're most likely playing them wrong or something and pushing to much on a dangrous boards when you're clearly beat.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just one comment: $50 is way under-bankrolled for playing $1/$2 games.

FLyby

FLyby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well If a lot of people are loosing then there has to be some people that are winning. I have cashed in a couple of trny's as of late so I must be one of those people that keep beating everyone.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pmsl
any other post in any other different forum would come bk and answer the question that has been asked but not on cardschat

What do you want people to say? full tilt poker is rigged? I mean maybe the other people you're talking to are infact losing players themselves who blame sites for bad beats and so on? If it was a case of prem hands holding up all the time then it would be to easy and everyone would be a winning player woulden't they? Which obviously means you can't ever make or of made a profit at the game?

Like I said, you're probarly playing well out of your league agaisn't people who can actually beat your aces with any 2 cards. So when you get it all-in you whine that it's rigged when infact this "donk" out played you and took you to the cleaners, thus making him the winning player. The difference is, people who are winning players will easily fold Aces,Kings,preminum hands etc when they know they're beat. You might be like the most who will shove all-in when they are beat and thinking their pair is good.

You could well be onto something here, why not try playing really bad hands like, your 7,2os and shoving, it might be the way to beat full tilts poker rigged software as you have already established that prem hands are losing more than often you're onto a sure winner with the bad cards. Go Go Go.

FLyby

FLyby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh and one more thing Losers lose at poker!!! There I said it, Oh Snap!!!

CerberAcE

CerberAcE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pmsl

So in other forums this would be taken seriously? They would entertain and agree with the idea that fulltilt is rigged and have decided to stop u and ur friends from winning?

Seems to be a serious lack of BRM as well.

x2486

x2486

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which really sucks =(
wtf is going on ?

I, for one, agree with you. I've noticed several people experiencing a lot of bad losses recently...

...my opponents! :evil:

Seriously, though, have you looked at your graphs on TopShark, PokerEdge, or sharkscope? When were you ever a winning player? Learn BRM, TAG play, read books & articles, study your hands, watch videos, read the forums, then come back and see if you are still wondering what's going on.

I think this should be added to the sign up page:

WARNING: Whiny posts about how strange it is that you have been losing repeatedly or that online poker is rigged will result in WVHillbilly telling you that you suck!

Last edited:
Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WARNING: Whiny posts about how strange it is that you have been losing repeatedly or that online poker is rigged will result in WVHillBilly telling you that you suck!
QFT.
Proof is in the rigged thread.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just one comment: $50 is way under-bankrolled for playing $1/$2 games.

My thoughts precisely. I am shocked no one else has commented on this?

The whole thread is a way to raise post count IMHO

Never make it passed the post quality management team!

Post like this should be moved to the Introductions forum where post count does not increase

Last edited: