Anyones take on the PRO's training you live

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious, last year I when I first started playing poker, my card room offered some WPT 3 day classes for Cash play and another for MTT play. For each class was 1800 for 2 days and an extra 800 for the third day of advance training. I cant remember the names but it was 3 big names came to the card room and told you all the ins and outs of playing, a lot was with computer simulation (which seemed to take the live aspect out LOL)

Now there are smaller cheaper classes like $499 for 5 hours with Vanessa Russo and $699 when one of the bigger names comes and does a day class.

It seems like a lot of money for very quick session of training and Im not even sure if these things are worth it or not, Has anyone paid for any of these packages and if so , any opinions

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can get what you need for a much cheaper price. Just signup to one of the billions of poker training sites that are availiable.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah that seems what most think, I tend to agree, that I know my bad habits and I just gotta quit doing those things as opposed to convincing myself to play bad LOL. I cant see a few hours with some pro is going to change my play over night. Now I would pay for the school that GTD me final table every MTT in entered LOL (money back gtd of course)

Organize a Home Poker Game