Anyone remember MeowImQh?

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Claimed he was banned for no reason int thread below. Well just browsing through some high stakes tables and who else do I see but MeowImQh call a supernova team pokerstars player a noob. Judging from his profit listing I doubt he could afford to even sit down like he claimed he was thinking about.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...-54/pokerstars-bans-me-no-reason-mods-202450/

n2ib0o.jpg

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not really , unless he sit at one of my table then i could care less for him

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just thought it was a very odd place to see someone who I remembered posting 1 post on here at a random table with no action when there are 40,000 tables on at that time.

F4STFORW4RD

F4STFORW4RD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would understand the comment as meaning that he wouldn't want to play against the pro, because he feels that the pro is too good as he is only a poker n00b. However, as I haven't read the thread that you linked to - and have no intentions whatsoever of doing so - then I might well be wrong. I often am. Also I didn't see all his comments to the pro, so I might have taken the comment out of context.

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
His thread was just pokerstars had banned him for multi-accounting after his friends wouldn't provide any info to prove they existed and it wasn't just him using multi accounts.

His comments jstu came across as wumming to me and based on his past history from that other thread I wouldn't be surprised if he was just there to wum. Just thoguht I'd psot it because it was such an odd place to run into someone who has posted on CC.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$200 cap table so he prob had it set to rebuy to $200....

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That start button looks so ugly....ugh!