Andre Lettau

TomLeach

TomLeach

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,

So Lettau was on the Final Table of the EPT Main Event, Hartigon started talking about something in Lettau's history, however when he asked Stapes to elaborate, Stapes said, he wouldnt go into it because the player had specifically asked him not to. Hartigan then responded with something like, isnt this all on the internet anyway? To which Stapes said, yeah, but i just dont want to mention it when hes asked not to, but you can. Hartigan then declined to go any further.

My question is does anybody know what theyre talking about? I could really find anything when i did a quick search...:withstupi

honeycrush

honeycrush

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I wondered about that too. Am thinking that it might have been the outing of his online names. I also read that he is well known on the German poker scene and a poker coach. Maybe they didn't want to reveal his screen name because he's a well-known online pro?

TomLeach

TomLeach

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps.. Although when shatilov's mane was nearly mentioned they said something similar, but it also sounded kinda sinister when they talked about Lettau?!
I was thinking maybe he's been involved in either some scam or maybe Schemion backed him and he's embarrassed or something? I don't know... :p

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes i caught that when i was watching the feed and was wondering. the comments that they made where just a little sarcastic. it sure made it sound like theres a story there whether its good or bad i dont have a clue. but please tom if you find anything let us know.