ABSOLUTE POKER RIPPED ME OFF

O

OnDubz509

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I went to bed last night with a hundred dollars in my account, got on this morning and its all gone. Does anyone know how to call them? They only list email addresses.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they have always been fair to me and i believe they are a pretty reputable site they have been around a while

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is so wierd, because I had nothing in my Absolute account last night, and now i've got $100!

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I went to bed last night with a hundred dollars in my account, got on this morning and its all gone.

Presumably just a glitch of some kind. Absolute are one of the biggest and most reputable sites. They must also be ridiculously wealthy, and would hardly need your $100.

I`ve had an account there for a long while with no probs at all. More cash in it than that, too.

That is so wierd, because I had nothing in my Absolute account last night, and now i've got $100!

:D :D :D

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I went to bed last night with a hundred dollars in my account, got on this morning and its all gone. Does anyone know how to call them? They only list email addresses.
well this has actually happened to me 2 or 3 times on different sites but its because i had way to much to drink so are u sure u didnt blackout and gamble a little

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone else have access to your login? I hardly think Absolute would steal $100 from a customer. Try to contact support - they can tell you exactly where it went.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No point in waking up support, just PM Rob & he can transfer it back to you. He does it for me all the time, something about my being so easy that he doesn't feel right keeping it.:rolleyes: :D

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'd think it would take longer than a day if someone actually withdrew the money without you knowing it...? Or it would at least say it was pending. I'm not sure, b/c I've never played there.