absolute poker bonus question

P

potheads1968

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used a deposit bonus code at absolute poker that i found from the cardschat site. i was suppose to get a 35% bonus but never did! anyone else expierience this?

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You've played the required number of raked hands?

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolute is a pretty reputable site. You should definitely read all the "bonus requirements". If you are new to the game, what Rob is referring to is the bonus has to be "cleared". For example, you have to play "X" amount of raked hands before you get your bonus.

Mostly all of the sites do NOT have instant bonuses, so your 35% wont be in your until it is "cleared".

BKrywko1

BKrywko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eh, even if you got shorted on your bonus, Absolute has reload bonuses offered 3-4 days every week - one should never play there without some sort of bonus to work off there.

starfall

starfall

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing on there without a bonus to work off... although that's because the only money I have on there comes from a freeroll... it is a good piece of advice generally, though - if you're not earning rakeback or clearing a bonus, then you're missing out on money... Sites like Party and Stars offer some occasional reload bonuses, and most other sites have rakeback or some reload bonuses, so most site you play at you can be getting extra while you play...