Absolute Poker

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's nice to see this. At least this site isn't caving in.

Absolute Poker is pleased to announce that it is business as usual. In light of recent changes outlined in the media we also want to take the opportunity to let you know that playing at Absolute Poker is both safe and secure. Please rest assured that it is always our primary objective to protect both your funds and your privacy.
Business continues at Absolute Poker
As the 4th largest online poker company we continue to welcome all Poker Players! AbsolutePoker.com is confident in its ability to continue to offer US customers the very best in Online Poker with the fastest secure deposit and payout solutions. All new and existing customers should be 100% confident in playing with the very best at www.AbsolutePoker.com.
AP Advantage
Importantly Absolute Poker is a privately held operation, which gives our business model more flexibility and creativity in operating that our publicly held counterparts don’t have. Furthermore, the Safe Ports Act passed by the US Congress on September 30th neither prohibits nor makes it illegal for any US customer to transact with AbsolutePoker.com and therefore the customer experience at AbsolutePoker.com will not change. Our business continues to run as normal and our executive team expects to see the business to continue to grow in both the short and long term.
Payment Security
We are exploring all of our options with our existing payment processors and ensure any existing or new customer that your funds are safe and secure. Indications are that many of our payment providers will be unaffected by this law and their business will also be able to operate uninterrupted and unimpeded.
If you have any questions on anything related to your gaming experience at Absolute Poker please feel free to contact support@absolutepoker.com. Our support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to see that, Also i just logged into Dreampoker and registered for a $ 10.00 buyin at 12:10 today,, i have money there and got to build it up to get it out,, i thought Dream was done but it let me join the tourney..
buck:D

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL I just got an email from Dream Poker and they just gave me $10 in my account and said I had to use it by Sunday. Go figure!:)

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL I just got an email from Dream Poker and they just gave me $10 in my account and said I had to use it by Sunday. Go figure!:)
Ya cant figure these sites out, i have $19.65 at Dream, thats why i joined the tourney,to get it up over $100. then cash it all out,LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buck:cool:

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to see that, Also i just logged into Dreampoker and registered for a $ 10.00 buyin at 12:10 today,, i have money there and got to build it up to get it out,, i thought Dream was done but it let me join the tourney..
buck:D
Funny Thing Happened, an Hour after i registered for the $ 10.00 buyin i got an email from Dream poker saying > LOSE IT OR PLAY< it was about the $ 10. they gave me for FREE,LOL< I had 19.65 there, but why send me an email about the free 10 bucks an hour after i already registered,, BTW> it said i have a week to use it,>>>>>>>>> buck

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just got the same Dreamy mail - 'use it or lose it' - such a nice way with words they have :rolleyes:

So i might just pop over there - check the minimum withdrawal, maybe sng it until (hopefully) ive got enough and then they'll lose me :p

A little note to poker sites out there - be good or be ignored :)

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just got the same Dreamy mail - 'use it or lose it' - such a nice way with words they have :rolleyes:

So i might just pop over there - check the minimum withdrawal, maybe sng it until (hopefully) ive got enough and then they'll lose me :p

A little note to poker sites out there - be good or be ignored :)
Ya, I said it wrong, my memory,LOL,, it was Use It or Lose It.. buck

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is funny. I got this from DP after I queried them on my money.

Hi Karen,

Alias: bubbasbest

Thank you for contacting the Dream Poker support team!

Please be advised that the $10 we were referring to is the $10 signup bonus that you have already received.:eek:

Our promotions department ran a check on your account and it reflects that you have already played the $10 sign up bonus.:deal:

We apologize for the inconvenience caused! :cool:

Get the $4,000 VIP treatment in DreamPoker’s EXCLUSIVE Guarantee! Yeah and I know where.

Win up to $25,000 in DreamPoker’s mind-blowing Sit ‘n Go BIG tournament!

Win great cash (up to $10,000!) and non-cash prizes (WPT bootcamps, 250K Freeroll entries, etc.) in DreamPoker’s BILLIONTH hand promotion!

Kindest Regards,

Nathan
Dream Poker Support

Hey Nahan Regard this :bootyshak :thefinger :reddy: