72 rule and others

H

hawtshawt420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So a few friends and I play usually once a week. We have a little rule in place that should the winner of a hand (bluffed or made) turn over 72, everyone at the table has to give him an big blind. we play quarter is bb so it ends up being 3-5 bucks bonus.

My question is basically do any of you have any silly side games like this. I guess like a big hand with quads/straight or royal flush could also get a little bonus. I think it'd be fun to either have 4 or 5 crazy little games like this or rotate them every 20 minutes (maybe if someone isn't paying attention and it gets off 72 rule then they turn over 72 and bluff it not knowing the rule doesn't apply, and we can all laugh because he made such a risk for nothing)

Any silly, fun side games anyone?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We used to play .05/.10 NL $10Max, and we would all start with a stack of .05chips, a stack of .10chips and 7-8 bottles of liquor (small one shot $.99 bottles). If you wanted to bet $1 you more than likely had to bet a bottle of liquor. Bottles of liquor in the pot made it much more desirable to win. We would all end up pissed drunk at the end and maybe 1 person would be even. Fun times!

E

EmoAA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 7-2 with myself at my 2/5 live game.

It helps me practice bluffing and makes me feel less predictable. It feels so pro to turn them over after getting somebody to fold a set.:girl:

P

peedee91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"the rock" is fun...after every hour what the rock is worth goes up.....if you win the rock its a straddle....you have to play before your bigblind or in your big blind its a lot of fun it gets money in the pot I enjoy fighting over the rock haha

Poker Rules - Poker Games