6-max deep-stacked PLO = rollercoaster

W

watchtowel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing these tables lately and the action is unreal. HUGE swings and massive pots and you can make lots of moves cus of the big stacks. Dont think i can settle for less than these games now! I saw a $100 dollar pot and its only 10nl!

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes very swingy, a lot of cards and combos to play, and a lot of maniacs and warriors in PLO today in 6 max. Very good if u play tight and use BRM, IMO. ;) Don't forget a cooler in PLO can be very costly...

jbbb

jbbb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PLO is very swingy. I've lost multiple $13 pots playing 5NL deep which sucks but being like 55/45 on the flop its fine getting your money in IMO.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is so difficult to deal with the swings from my personal experience. Even as low as 2nl and 5nl you need a big BR in my opinion. Amount of times you get coolered in a row is unreal, big stacks all in, so so sick.

tilts the hell out of me, I think I should stop playing them to be honest! You need a strong head and being a strong player helps as well, I'm neither! :D

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been doing okay at Omaha lately but you are right about the swings. I play it very tight which works for me but I cannot believe some of the hands that some guys will play with.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Swings, I am unfamiliar with this at PLO.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha's a great game. Embrace variance in all forms of poker FTW.

M

marlydog1812

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just played PLO for the first time a few weeks back and Im hooked. Im totally clueless on how to play but I must say its quite fun.Its been cool to play and take a break from NL for a bit.