2 Very weird hands of the day

I

Izaak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These hands are both interesting and weird in there own way...
Hand#1 do you remember hand #3 I last posted on my last question ' 3 tricky hands'. This hand today was so similar to that one it's just weird. I had ajsuited on the button. 2 limper's one from UTG+2 and other in mid. I decide to raise to 5x big blind ( 3x + limper's) and the big blind calls with the limper's. Flop comes 355. Checked to me I bet 60 half the pot got folded to UTG who called mid folded. Turn comes 2 hearts ( 3 hearts on board). I probably have about 18 out at most maybe 12. He checked. I think he has either 33355 5555 22255 4455 6655 7755 8855 9955 101055 ( 8-10 probs not actually but possible) he cud also have a3355. I decided to over bet ( I think this is the right play as explained in hand 3 which u can read if u want). He called and river came a jack. He went all in for half the pot I folded ( last bit abit different to other hand...) btw I discarded the jack to be sn out as he called me and than shipped the river... He had 5555 btw

Hand number 2 ( my biggest lay down in history ... If this isent discipline I don't know what is... I have aj cut off no limper's. I bet 3 times big blind button min re raises me. I'm getting like 5/1 so I called hoping he was either a donk and we cud maybe check it down or he had kk or maybe qq. Flop comes aj4. I check to him he bets pot. Now I just flopped top 2. I got such a monster however since his raise size is massive he probably either has aaa or ak maybe aq. My hand is to strong to fold to one bet plus there is a slight chance he's one of those stubborn kk players who goes crazy and blinds themselves that there's an ace on the flop... Plus aaa would mean the case ace which is very unlikely and i want to reanalyze the hand on thr turn. turn comes jack. I actually was worried. I checked he instantly bet pot again. I have th 2nd nuts... but he bet pot... I can't pur him on anything at this point apart from aaajj. bluff is too insane... So I folded... He actually said he had aaajj. But even though this hand looked. Obvious he had aa, could u honestly say ud food this?

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
convert your hands

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands