100fpp to the sunday storm...

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any one play these 36 man double shootouts, with 5 tickets to the sunday storm available?

I have loads of fpps available been platinum this month and was going to play these tourneys to try and get some sort of cash return for them.. i know that if you win a satalite with a but in of fpps you usually cannot unregister for the tourney dollars.

My question is if u win one, and then win another ticket do you get credited the $11 in tourney dollars?

Thanks for any replys

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can unregister and get the T$ for most Sunday Storm sattys, just check the lobby of the Satty, the ones that can´t it say there.

About the shootout, never played because is a hyperturbo, but if have enough fpps is way better play the 210fpps turbo, only 20 players and pay 6 tickets, i change my fpps in those, weekends are the best days.

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the help logan, are u saying the 210fpps are better? sorry just couldnt make it out in ur post.... i gona look for those in the lobby

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Again - it really depends what your game is. I personally think the 210fpp ones with 20 entrants and 6 getting a ticket.

Personally though the ones I really aim for are the 6max hyper turbos, 2 getting entries with only a 235fpp buy-in.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, i mean the 210fpps turbo games are better if compare the shootout that only pay 5 from 36. The 210fpps turbo pay 6 from 20 (30% of the field)

I really will not recomend the 6 max Hypers. They pay 33% of the field, 3% more than the turbo, but Hypers cost 25 more fpps, this mean that for every 10 games of the hypers you could play 11 games of the turbos with the same amount of fpps, and your edge is bigger in the turbos than in hypers (versus bad players),

Last edited: