Tyler 6m 25nl Group Vid

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you watch it, put it at full screen and put the settings at 720p HD for best quality

Last edited:
TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
324990-im_here_to_bump_this_thread_try_and_super.jpg

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Argg don't auto fold.
~4:00 A5s i like the squeeze.When you make your notes i would add he donked 10 high monotone board.
~6:30 Q5s i don't hate the squeeze,i would rater have a K or A in your hand though.I think you need to cbet $5-$5.50 the j82two toned board though.I believe his range are mid pairs,and alot of AQ,AK etc.Since he's 19/11.
8:55 Q3o You tried to auto fold on the BTN with a 25/21 is the SB and a 19/11 in the BB.I can't see there 3bet% or fold to steal %,But quit tring to AUTO FOLD IN LATE POSITION.
~13:00 10Js When villain checked back turn he's got aces full or air.There is more air in his range obv.So on the river i would lean more to a check to try to induce a bluff.Your only getting value from K high but inducing a bluff from a larger part of his range.
2nd vid..........
3:40 Q7o on the BTN i like the iso but i would make 5-6bb's instead of 4bb's
~7:20 K9s in the BB I don't think it's strong enough to flat.I would squeeze or fold it's close but i would lean towards a squeeze to get position on the fish.
10:30 J7s UTG you open to play a pot with the fish???Your'e on his left,there is no need to go out of the way to play a pot with him.
Over all I think you played very well.

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Video 1:-

Not a lot to say about your video here, apart from a quick shout out to absoluthamm for his excellent intermission video.

Video 2:-

~ 6:30 Table #1 A7o CO vs SB caller (who's running 22/18 over 1.7k hands), flop comes down 294ss and you cbet (which I like for the reasons you stated). However, he c/r you, so you then look up his c/r flop stats and they appear to read 8%? Anyways, apparently you only flop c/r worthy stuff around 10% of the time (2P+) so he appears to be fairly honest here. Nice fold and use of stats.

Not really a lot else to say, maybe I've just missed loads or something. I can see JB has posted, so I will go over his stuff now and see if I agree with any of it! :)

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
~13:00 10Js When villain checked back turn he's got aces full or air.There is more air in his range obv.So on the river i would lean more to a check to try to induce a bluff.Your only getting value from K high but inducing a bluff from a larger part of his range.

2nd vid
~7:20 K9s in the BB I don't think it's strong enough to flat.I would squeeze or fold it's close but i would lean towards a squeeze to get position on the fish.

Tend to agree with these three comments.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks guys!

most important thing i guess is to not auto fold :)

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a 6max fan , i watched it anyway nice video Tyler:beer:

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10:30 J7s UTG you open to play a pot with the fish???Your'e on his left,there is no need to go out of the way to play a pot with him.
Hand reminds me of ~2:20 of Qtips vid.Only his is a maniac,and your villain was a fish.And after watching both again i can say "I still don't get it or like the play/plays"

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's isolating the weaker player is all (albeit from UTG). Sometimes I get 3bet by regs when I do it, because they will adjust to what I'm doing after a while. Apart from that though, it's a solid plan to get HU with that guy.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's isolating the weaker player is all (albeit from UTG). Sometimes I get 3bet by regs when I do it, because they will adjust to what I'm doing after a while. Apart from that though, it's a solid plan to get HU with that guy.
Hey CM i get it's a iso play.It's just the way your tring to iso the villain UTG with such weak cards.Like you said your leaving yourself open to get 3bet or called by regs with position on you.Al so your going out of your way to play a pot with a villain that has no fold button with J7s/J6s?It just doesn't seem to make sense to go that out of the way to play a pot with some one you have position on as long as they stay on the table.There just has to be better spots to pick apart the play of the fish.

Cafeman

Cafeman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I kind of agree, cos we want to punish him for calling with hands like J8o, which we aren't doing very well against :D

I guess with position and our skill edge (if it really exists lol) we do need to be constantly on the look out for these opportunities. Having said that I do tend to fold in that particular spot with those particular hole cards myself, because I'm still a beginner and need to keep a tight opening range in line with my skills.

N

NoOneYouKnow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Tyler

I think overall you played well. Lol I sometimes wish I played like this. A few comments:

03:15 Table 3 K5o: I don't have an issue isolating any player who posts UTG, with any hand. Hand strength means nothing, it is never going to get to showdown.

04:20 Table 2 A6o: I think you miss an open here to play a hand against the fish in the BB. Any ace should be enough from the CO.

06:20 Table 1 Q5s: Not a huge fan of the squeeze with a hand that flops so bad. As played, I think you need to attack a lot of flops.

07:35 Table 3 97s: Basically I play by the rule to never limp the SB. In this spot I would prefer to open like 6x to iso the fish and take the lead. Post flop non-showdown winnings will follow. As played, not a huge fan of the barrel because we a drawing to a weak flush and have zero showdown value. He is going to continue to call with a major portion of his flop calling range and we could be drawing close to dead against Kx and FD's...

08:30 Table 4 T9o: I agree it is not a fantastic turn to barrel, however, I think your logic is flawed. You comment he holds a lot of PP and FD's in which case the Q is still a good card for you. I prefer barelling here opposed to the last hand.

10:40 Table 2 AKo: I think this is a good flop to cbet with AK high. He is calling with worse,, raising with better and few bluffs, and folding plenty of equity.

12:00 Table 3 QTs: I prefer to raise here, like 1/2 pot. Takes down the free money plenty and should also be noteworthy whatever the villain does after min leading.

12:40 Table 2 K4o: Absolutely no reason to autofold here - BB is 0/0 after 3 orbits and will fold to a steal plenty.

Video 2

00:00 Table 4 KK: I would bet river to get value from a lot of PP's and non-believers. I think the action is pretty clear there are no A's around so KK is very likely to get called a lot.

04:00 Table 4: Keep iso'ing cause the Merge fish seem to have a very limited life span.

10:30 Table 4: I assume this is one of the most talked about spots. I don't ever mind iso'ing lol, but then again I sometimes take it too far. I don't think we are necessarily looking for worse hands to call, more just non-showdown winnings against his (what I think is) his huge fold to cbet stat.