Spotting poor players

N

nidal55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! which software or method is the most helpful to track down bad players? i would like to get notified upon arrival of any marked player and if possible get a sidenote of table and previous note on the guy. of course i will be listing them first, but is that possible? does such a program exist or any method-software resembling that? thnx in advance for any answers!

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
... Have you done any research?

I feel like you're talking about PokerTracker and Hold Em Manager, but at the same time, even the slightest research will turn these up so I have to assume you're looking for something else. Please clarify if this is the case. Otherwise, go ahead and get PT4 or HEM2. They both have 30-day trials.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! which software or method is the most helpful to track down bad players? i would like to get notified upon arrival of any marked player and if possible get a sidenote of table and previous note on the guy. of course i will be listing them first, but is that possible? does such a program exist or any method-software resembling that? thnx in advance for any answers!
there is no software that I know of that automatically brings up the previous marked player. Seeing that you have already marked that player the site usually has your comments available ,just click on the name of that player ok. Hope this was helpful to yahs:p

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I just got a new understanding of what you're saying. What you would want is TableTracker from PokerTracker, I believe. It's not going to necessarily tell you about one particular player, but it serves the purpose that you're looking for. If you want to know about one particular player, add them as a friend/buddy on the site. TableTracker, however, will make table and seat selection very easy for you, which is a quite a big deal.

sj_pi

sj_pi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm taking a different shot at this question based on my understanding.

sharkscope has a vast user database where you have information about a player by their usernames.

But since you're looking to spot weaker players, I guess 'Sharkscope' defeats the purpose :D

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This fire for SNGs is interesting gonna try it! Thanks! : )

sergios

sergios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SharkScopeis a page where you can view information from almost all players in the world, but for more information you got to associate, they charge you to view the history of each player and also has other functions, but vicitas got five free per day. I would recommend that one vistaso heches to that page to get you some questions about what you want

Karozi615

Karozi615

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to find out who the bad players are learn how to interpret HUD stats. Otherwise, become a highstakes player on PS and then see which tables have a 30 person wait list.

When Negreanu transitioned to HSP online around 2009 the waitlists were 20-30 people. He stuck with it and eventually the waitlists dwindled to 1-2. These days if you see him on a table you'll probably find a few empty seats.

And they said it was a game of luck

Karozi

N

nidal55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats what i thought. ill play 200-400nl so ill just go around tables and see which marked players are logged in. but i was hoping for a faster method like mass search, software that notifies u like on social sites etc. ofc i dont care about stats just my own notes everyone looks solid by stats and if these procedures can be shortened ill buy precious time.

thnx for ur help guys!

E

Ezra2535

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing to add I'm just glad i saw this thread. i was wondering the same thing as the OP.

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are playing just one table then there is no need for the software's mentioned above. These software are helpful if you are multi tabling - it gives you more information about how each player has been playing differently in the session.

And about getting notified about arrival of marked players then yes it is also possible with these kind of software's. They'll let you know when and where the required / marked so called fish or a friend is playing so that you can jump right in or join the waiting list. You'll have to download the software first and configure them correctly. :icon_stud