Sng sweat/coaching

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know my stats arent the best on the site, but I am a profiting sng player, and would like to help out anybody who feels they have a leak or two in their game. I will do this for free, but will only take on 1 person at a time because I work and play for myself as well. Just reply here if youre interested and we will try to work something out

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I am interested after Pantin has his turn, but def not this evening as I am having a couple beers.
I have yahoo and msn.

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well nobody is first yet, I'm going to pick 1 or 2 after I get a few more replies. Would def like to see some newer members that might need help with a few things reply

Last edited:
R

RoTs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I am about break even so I could probably use a bit of help

S

simple_enigma

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My first post

This is my first post on the site, and just started looking at 2+2 last night. I have read all the books, and am a profitable player that really wants to start progressing up the ranks. I've had about a 15% roi on all the sites up to this point, but I'm stuck in the $10 & $20 sit n gos. I would appreciate your help! Thanks

R

Ricky747

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played enough to give you any real good data about my game, but I know I have a whole hell of a lot to learn and would appreciate some coaching from a real person.

My game is those $1 single-table SNGs on Full Tilt -- my results are spotty. I'm on a good run now, but it could be statistical variance. I just haven't played enough hands yet. But my suspicion is that I'm a slow donate/break even player ... for now.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ricky... advice.... play the $2 sngs because the rake (tourney fee) in the $1's will kill ya (25% as opposed to 12.5% in the $2 sngs).
GL on the tables!

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ricky... advice.... play the $2 sngs because the rake (tourney fee) in the $1's will kill ya (25% as opposed to 12.5% in the $2 sngs).
GL on the tables!
This.

I'll decide who I work with first when I get home from work tonight, be home around 7:30pm est

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am apparently running really bad in monopoly as well. Any advise would be appreciated.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^lol ok I should run much better in monopoly now!
As well as in tournaments as I got to be in Inscore's head in a tourney tonight. I must say he wasn't kidding when he refers to the natural high of being inscore77, it was euphoric, lol
I did learn alot and realized my running bad is just a portion of my problem.
I am abusing the baby jesus on a regular basis and wonder where child services is? This has hopefully given me some nads I desperately need if I am going to try and do tournaments. He was hitting like a bastard though and did take it down, congratulations. I would like to watch again when he misses some more because that is where I am at a loss. I will have AK AQ and miss the flop and then I am lost and fold to any bet. Which may be what you should do, I dunno.
I do want to thank you again and I would definitly recommend this to anyone whose game is like the spaghetti strainer mine is, and would def like to do this again.

L

LizzyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Inscore77,
That's really sweet of you to offer your time to a few lucky people. That's the biggest reason why I like this place: people are offering to help other people improve. I'm not comfortable posting in too many places because there is too much name calling and too many egos wanting to prove how great they think they are.

xoxox

D

dollabill315

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
id be interested in doing this, let me know.

riverboatrat

riverboatrat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to add to my interest, I am alot more profitable in multi table sng's as opposed to st sngs especially 90 player sng's

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK me too please, HE, SNG is not my game and I have a lot to learn.

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing mtt's for the rest of the night tonight, and work all day tomorrow, but I have off on Wed. and Thur. so I'll be trying to get quite a few sweats in then

R

Ricky747

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PO, thanks for the tip. I was wondering about that myself, but I guess I was trying to convince myself not to bite off more than I could chew. I guess there's no reason to not try some $2 games and see what the competition is like there.

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be doing 3-4 sweats tomorrow, same for Thursday