Pokerschool

T

TTarkan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know a good website where can I get some good poker schooling for free. I use pokerspace.com which is a very nice site but I completed most of the exams there I m looking for some more quality articles videos and other resources. Does anyone have any recommendations?

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can click on the blue Strategy Articles tab up near the top of the page. Videos are here ;)

S

sam_123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you in a school? Look my friend poker playing is not at all teaches in any of a school. And if you are searching for a site which is going to teach you about poker then just forget it. No one teaches their skills to other. You have to generate it by own you just read some articles from some poker sites, magazines etc. and practice and gain some skills by playing more and more. There is a old phrase which says that “Practice Makes the Man Perfect”.

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I beg to differ Sam...
That is a lot like saying you learned rocket science all by your lonesome and now have a lucrative job at NASA....

ChuckT said it best, Cardschat.com

Read all of the articles as well as strategy threads and don't hesitate to ask questions for the talented people here to help. They will help you more than you can imagine and not ask for anything in return. I've been playing online for over 4 years and this is by far the best resource I've ever found bar none.

Take what you learn here to the tables and get plenty of practice. Post some hands histories that you are not sure how well you played for advice as well. Most importantly, make sure you follow the guidelines about bankroll managment.

Best of luck at the Tables,
AB

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I beg to differ Sam...
That is a lot like saying you learned rocket science all by your lonesome and now have a lucrative job at NASA....
Bummer I thought I had a chance at that NASA job...Ah well back to poker.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know a good website where can I get some good poker schooling for free. I use pokerspace.com which is a very nice site but I completed most of the exams there I m looking for some more quality articles videos and other resources. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Marty Smith does a good sit and go strategy series, and also a good MTT strategy series. Hope this helps. Both of them are based around the Harrington on Hold'em series.