PLO micro tacts

A

aclane

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all,

i am a grinder in plo micro stakes but i am a too loose playr and keep loosing bankroll due to a bad br management..

can anyone help me with some tacts? some books smth?

GOTHEART

GOTHEART

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know if you play High/Low or just High.
However, if you play High/Low. Be careful; chasing Split Lows. You will actually lose money doing that. I learned the hard way!
And in High be careful of any small boats. So, often you will lose to Bigger Boats/ This especially occurs in full table games. If you play 6 player games, it changes your odds.

Please let me know if you play High/Low or just High, and I will try to give you more tips.
Most poker book will have a chapter on this game. And I play a lot of the High/Low. Be careful, it is so much fun that it is addictive - :p

Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As much as I love PLO I hate PLO8. You better be talking about real PLO OP.

If the only reason you're losing is BRM then you don't need a book. You just need to stay at your current level till you get 20BI for the next level. Then once you move up, if you lose 5BI's, drop back down and start working it up again. Something like that oughta do it.

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok here are a few tips for pot limit omaha :-

1. don't try and invest much money set mining with pairs under "a pair of eights".
Even if you hit a set you might be up against higher sets.

2. don't be aggressive with a set until the river when u know you got the best hand.

3. You can be aggressive with strong draws on the other hand.

4. Play cards that can make broadway aggressive pre flop.

5. Play small flushes conservatively.:)

A

aclane

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks everyone for your input.. i play only PLO High.. i lost a serious amount of money playing off bankroll.. and it is true .. it is very addictive!

i see to have a constant problem playing in bankroll.. i turned in a gambler..:((

Last edited by a moderator:
Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, same. PLO is awesome but god I've gone full degen.

$200plo live is where it gets reallllllllllllly fun, I'm afraid to play higher tho