NL100

K

komaaar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on how many tables you want to play and your skill level. If say 4 tables, I guess it's good to have like 50 buy-ins. The more buy-ins you have, the less risk you'll have of losing a chunk of your bankroll. Doesn't matter how good you are, tilt will meet everyone, but better you play, better you can handle it.

G

Geldi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And tell that I started playing cash (until nl10) 5 days ago and I have all this time streak. From the statistics - the last session 89 hands 5 of them !! won, but then managed to win + $ 2.5. Maps do not go completely for 5 days, however in parallel tournaments playing my game getting better and better. What to do - not to play the cache at all?

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how much i need for play NL100 bankroll?

In all seriousness, if you have to ask this question you might want to start with 10NL and save yourself a lot of money as you learn the process.....I mean you can start with 2nl but if you seriously have the funds to depo a starting br for 100NL than skip 2/5 and start with 10nl and put some serious work into your game.

No amount of a bankroll will prevent you from going broke if your not a winning player, thus my suggestion that you start on a lower limit since asking brm requirements for cash is a sure indicator of your inexperience.

GL on the feltz.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how much i need for play NL100 bankroll?

I am sorry to say but you will want a super small BR for nl100.......... As you will likely lose whatever you start with. As stated, this is a question a beginner asks, and a beginner should not start at 100nl, unless he is really rich and dont care.

I mean, a millionaire aint gonna get either kicks or profit off 2nl........

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online you want to feel comfortable enough with your BR to shrug off a losing session. In my case that would be 10K, but others think 25 BI , or 2500.

Last edited:
fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really, the BR is not the issue here, IMO. The issue here is OP is asking what BR he needs to play nl100, and offers no other info.

If anyone has developed their game to the point where they are ready to give nl100 a try, they will certainly know what they need in their BR, as they will by now have developed a BRM, otherwise they would not be ready to move up.

Unless they have lots of cash and just want to "play".

In case one, they will have an agro shot taking approach of maybe 20bb, a somewhat standard 40-50bb, or a more conservative 60+bb strategy. Either way, they know real basic stuff, like BRM. The wont need to ask a question like "how much do I need?", although they may ask advice on shot taking or differences in levels, but if the have a BRM question, it will have more involved in the question then just "how much".

In the later case BR is unimportant, as the player a: has cash and b: will probably lose it.

akaRobbo

akaRobbo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In all seriousness, if you have to ask this question you might want to start with 10NL and save yourself a lot of money as you learn the process.....I mean you can start with 2nl but if you seriously have the funds to depo a starting br for 100NL than skip 2/5 and start with 10nl and put some serious work into your game.

This x10000000000