My first Micro Adventure

Himanshu

Himanshu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing on 2 to 8 $ tournaments , sit and go and freerolls for over and year now so i decided i will do a cash game adventure yesterday i will call my sell somewhat Loose Aggressive poker player in tournaments i rarely limp or call any raise i can fold or re raise.
I had 5 profitable hands and 3 off big loss hands rest was no big loss and no big win kind of situation. i played for all most an hour and i was up around 3$ but i do not think cash games is my cup of tea and i do not enjoy folding too much to anyone or any raise.
i will put out my hands here and tell you what i was thinking and you can tell me what should i be thinking.

1st hand i was in big blind with 7 9 of hearts guy on the button made the normal 3x raise i would have folded but i really didn't thought he had anything so i decided to call and then bluff him out of the pot flop came 6 8 ace rainbow he made a half the pot raise i re raised him he called then turn came 5 he went all in i called turned out he had aces then river came a queen and then he started calling me all sort of stuff in chat box which was uncalled for.
so i made almost 2x of the buy in in that hand so i decided i will get up and re join another table so if i lose i wont lose all of it.
now my big loss hand
i had pocket 10s i was UTG which was a rather tricky situation because if you don't hit 10 its really hard to tell are you a head or you are behind.
I made a 2x raise i think 3 people called flop came Jack and Queen of Clubs and 9 of heart some guy in middle position made a pot size bet every one folded i called i really don't know why i was not thinking correctly then turn came 10 he again made a pot size bet i re raised him he went all in i called he had ace king and i lost may be my game in not suited for cash games because i was a really boring experience for me.