rwdeets23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Total Games: 138 game(s)
Games Won: won 22 of 138 (15%)
Win/Loss: won $6.22
Raise/Call Ratio: 1.9 (26 raises, 14 calls)
Call/Fold Ratio: 0.1 (14 calls, 110 folds)
Bet/Check Ratio: 0.7 (18 bets, 26 checks)
Flops: saw 32 of 138 (23%)
a small sample of playing 9 handed nlhe. I know the flops seen is about right but I was wondering about the other ratios. like is that to many flat calls. Just wonder if this is a good formula to win at these limits . like I've said be for I don't play cash games a lot but thought i'd try for a little this morning. and had a good out come.. and I know its a small sample but say the same for 1000 hands:confused:

bsam

bsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on what you were holding i guess cant really tell with out what you were holding?

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sample is microscopic. You can win at 2NL in several ways but generally more aggression is best approach.

rwdeets23

rwdeets23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sample is microscopic. You can win at 2NL in several ways but generally more aggression is best approach.
ye I know its not really a smple at all I jus don't have all my stats from every every time. but all the stats would pbobally be just about the same on 1000's of hands at diff sites. you know I was thinking the same to be more aggresive I think that's y I don't play a lot I'll play for awhile just folding and then pick up a monster and get cracked.. like in this game I probally folded the last 25 hands, but 1 due to a guy to my right was raising like 4x every hand till I got k's he did about the same I 2x his raise he shoves , I call he had like 1.10 or around there turns over 10 Jo hits 2 pair on the flop.

rwdeets23

rwdeets23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if some body has a large sample size of stats they wouldn't mind sharing I would like to have a look... just to see how ppl win at this level over a long period of time

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe, you can add continuation bet on your repertoire.

Good luck...

rwdeets23

rwdeets23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe, you can add continuation bet on your repertoire.

Good luck...

you know I have tried that a lot in the past thinking i'm only playing 20-25 % of my hands and it always seems I get called..it just seems like 50-75% of players at this level just don't pay attention . so that's why I asked the question in the first place.. I should of worded it diff. so I was really trying to ask should I be play more pots more aggressive post flop to win in the long run at the $2 level or is just sitting back and waiting for premium hands winning approach.

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be positionally aware + aggressive and you will win more.