Your top 5

XXIII

XXIII

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need places to play tournament poker. And I was wondering what your top 5 places to play are. I am usually at UB or Party. But I only enjoy tournaments at these places right now so where do you like to play tournaments?

And are they freerolls or just buy - in tournaments?

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is the place to go for tournament poker, pretty much the biggest site there is when you are after tournaments or sit and go tables.

Personally I avoid pokerstars, something just doesn't sit right with me.

The sit and go tables on fulltilt seem good though, specially if you can avoid the bad beats.

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like the 10 player SNGs at Noble. Every time I play in one at FullTilt, the cards tend to run strange, e.g. straight flush and quads in the same hands. I share your view of Pokerstars and cashed out of there months ago...

trentonlf

trentonlf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars, Interpoker, Paradise, Noble, and Absolute would be a good 5 to look into.

g/l

S

Scotty125

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1.Ultimate Bet
2.Absolute
3.Party
4.Noble
5.Paradise

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars is far and away the best site for tournaments in terms of quantity and variation offered, but the games are typically tougher than at other sites. If you can handle that (don't worry, there are still plenty of fish at the low buy-in SnG's) then go for it.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker tour will let you now who has the good freerolls that are coming up from new sites.

V

viking999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know anything about BetFred Poker? They have some ridiculously large prize pools in their freerolls (there's a $750 one every day), but it seems too good to be true.

Crippler450

Crippler450

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. royal vegas/Crazy
2. Fair Poker/Noble
3. JetSet ( I dont have a 4th or 5th but...)
....Last place: Pokerhost