wish me luck

XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friday was a good day I won two entries at pokerstars.
The first is for the hundred grand tourney (that has 20,000 max) and the other is the Sunday Million, paid $6.00 for the first and $12.00.
Never played in a large money tourney before, we'll see how it goes.
And any tips would be great.
So wish me luck
XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

D

donkeyboy1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish you luck if you wish me luck :)
i got two MTT tomorrow that i qualified for. One is to get to the EPT baden and other is a 75,000 prize pool game..

i could do with some tips aswel, the last 2 tournaments ive been in i was knocked out with KK. Once by JJ and the other by A9. Any way to avoid these beats?

XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only way to beat the beat is to avoid it by folding but I would have pushed all in too. But If it was a chase from pre-flop it's pretty much anyones game.
well good luck to you anyhow

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow good luck in the Sunday million you could cash pretty good in that one. isnt the buy in over 200$ for that?

Flops'm&Bets'm

Flops'm&Bets'm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play Tight, Play Smart, and Play Tough, always play your game, and trust your instincts, and Remember Position Play when getting involved in a hand. Keep you eye on the Table and not the Bubble!!

Ohh and of Course
~GOOD LUCK!~

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best advice I can give is don't expect the SM field to be uber-strong. If you're a good, winning player, just play your natural game - while obv there are some strong players in the field, there are a LOT of horrible players who either have too much money for their own good or who have lucksacked their way in via satty.

Identify the strong players and try and avoid them where possible, and look to exploit the abundance of horrible players in the donkament. You start deep, so either lay low for a while early on while you're getting a feel for things or LAG it up and try and take the donks chips as early as possible - whichever is more natural.

Good luck! :)

XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

XXXDIRTYDOGXXX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if I'm good or a winning player but I am sure I'm one of those lucksacks. I won satts for both tourneys. Have been playing with a little more confidence but I guess winning does that. Hope it keeps going.
thanks for the info all.