Winner Poker - lots of fish?

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im busy playing my first freeroll at winner poker and it seems that these people have no idea how to play. OK it is a freeroll but Ive had two people donk of thier stack to me with mid pair and a rubbish kicker... and thats after I raised 4.5 BB preflop with AA and KK respectively.

Ive caught several of them betting blindly in the hope to take down the pot with a small pair. It just seems to easy. PLay solid poker and you ITM. Its first break and Im sitting in 4th place with 43 left and it pays from 20th.

OK breaks over ill post more later

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update time

2nd break - in 2nd with 23K chips...chip leader at my table with 55k 3rd has 21.5K. 11left.

3 people that didnt even play a hand cashed in this tourney.

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3rd break

Still in it with just over 20K chips (4th) and 7 left...its at least $1.25 now.

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Screenie

Attachments

• Winner poker.jpg
    Winner poker.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 61
P

PJJH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
most freerolls are full of donks. whats important is the field size. 120 entrants is a very good field size but it doesn't look like it was a donkfest because it took almost 4hours even though the field size was so small

J

jaggibson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
might have to check it out if us players can play. Haven't checked any other sites out recently. Sounds like a cheap freeroll $25 bucks. oh well

janovsky

janovsky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can US players play there?

No US players allowed ( is an Ipoker network pokerroom).

might have to check it out if us players can play. Haven't checked any other sites out recently. Sounds like a cheap freeroll $25 bucks. oh well

A $25 freeroll is cheap but the competition of 120 is really small with 20 players ITM.
Depending of the time of day there are as few as 70-80 entries, so easy money for free.

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive now played 6 of these.....made it ITM 4 times.

Yes the field sizes are relatively small so that could be helping out.

adsthepro123

adsthepro123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every Time

You will find that with freerolls every time, people go in it who do not have and clue and that's why they are called donkfests!
If you want to succeed in these free rolls you have to wait until the later stages of the tournament to start playing properly when the play tightens up.

T

TopDonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought it looked like ipoker be carefull tho lots of ipoker skins acting a little shady recently.

Good Job finishing 4th tho

TD

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Congrats on making it to 4th Ratmantoo, did you feel like comiting suicide afterwards. :p

so easy money for free.
After playing a few of these I have to disagree with you here Janovsky, it isn't easy money for free, I would rather bash myself with a hammer over my head than to waste my valuable time playing against these idiots.
Maybe I am just spoiled by playing too many CC games.:hmmmm:

janovsky

janovsky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on making it to 4th Ratmantoo, did you feel like comiting suicide afterwards. :p

After playing a few of these I have to disagree with you here Janovsky, it isn't easy money for free, I would rather bash myself with a hammer over my head than to waste my valuable time playing against these idiots.
Maybe I am just spoiled by playing too many CC games.:hmmmm:

+1. Nothing can beat the CC-games. They are SUPERB.

Winner Poker