ray101bassman

ray101bassman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it's been nothing but fun trying to get my money out of wingows. But I
did make a mistake.

Withdrew money from wingows on 10/10/2007 amount was 50 dollars.

My mistake was I had not been paid and withdrew on 10/17/2007 from livefortheflop
50 dollars.

Should of made it 51 or 52 so I could be sure who paid me. On 10/19/2007 I recieved
50 dollar payment in my epassport acct. I think hmmm it took wingos long enough
to pay me.

I waited another week and contack livefortheflop and asked them where my money was
the were very quick and came back and told me they paid me on 10/19/2007. I believe
them they knew what day I was paid and wingows is not very good about respounding
to my emails.

I finaly got with live support at wingos which I hate because I am on dail up and
every thing is so slow.
Live support told me I had not been paid from wingows and It was because they don't
have epassport any longer and I was going to have to get with email support on Monday.

After several emails and weeks I was ready to #%%%&*. Wingows does not respound
thru normal emails and I remenbered a [dead link~tb] This
is the only way to get these people to talk to you.

Now they at wingos is saying they paid me on 10/19/2007 and I need to get with epassport.
They give me no info to go on no ticket #'s nothing.

I am very frustrided with the whole thing. I am not depositing any more money on
any of there sites it's a mess.

every one you need this to get anywhere with thes people it works with all there
skins I do believe. [dead link~tb]http://support.dynamicgamingsystems.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have money at Wingows, LiveForTheFlop, BJO, Jungle, Luck Hog, Panther, and one other DGS sites. I've heard many bad things about them. Now epassporte is gone. Pic-Club should be starting soon for them and I think I'll try to make some withdrawals by then.

I too am waiting for an email response from Wingows.