Who or what got you into poker?

Siggis

Siggis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm i was in a party and some guys were playing texas hold em in private room and i got in and joined the game becouse i knew'd how to play it but only the very very basics. But i was really lucky and rocked the money out of every1.
Since then i've been playing poker.

What about you?

O

ocbengtson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are sitting in the middle of the ocean your options for entertainment are pretty limited. I pretty much taught myself how to fleece the guys I work with, and I have been loving every minute of it.

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
been playing 4ever live but online was pamela anderson, pamelapoker was my first, got 2 talk 2 her and kid rock online very cool :)

N

njpokerhoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker one day whn i was bored at home. I had been watching wsop on ESPN for a long time, starting playing fake chips on Full Tilt. Next thing i knew- addicted.

TheJace

TheJace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got into poker when I was 17 from watching Celebrity Poker with Phil Gordon and his uber comments compared to everyone else inspired me to learn everything I could about the game so I could take celebrities money on TV which is my main goal in poker woot.

NightFun

NightFun

CC Elite CC=AWESOME! Woof
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I learned how to play poker when I was very young...used to play with all my uncles, brother and my dad....we had a ton of fun...I was lucky they let me play with them.....I only play online now, and haven't played for many many years....online poker has opened up the opportunity for me to play again.. I LOVE IT!