Where to play stud & mixed games?

C

-cKe-

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Has anyone any experience about playing stud games on different sites? which site is the best to play low limit stud-games (in terms of the players level)? I havent played stud too much so i would like to get started a place where the level isnt too high.

2) is there any sites that has good mixed-games besides pokerstars? (i've started to find horse interesting)

Thx for all advice and comments :p

C

-cKe-

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thx for the tip, whats the limit range they have in horse? do they have horse low-limit games?

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars is the best for soft stud games, have played there for years. Ante is low, lots of newbie players.

UB has a solid micro HORSE game. Unlike most sites, the players stick around for all the games -- at some places people sit out all the time in games they don't like, which ruins things.

AP is also good for stud.

Myself, I've never had good results in ring games at Tilt, not sure why... Antes are too high for one thing.

I also find soft stud games at the Euro sites like iPoker network, Titan, Paddy etc.

S

Sk8surf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally i like Ub the best for stud and the7 have other game and players are decent even at lower levels unlike Donkerstars

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally i like Ultimatebet the best for stud and the7 have other game and players are decent even at lower levels unlike Donkerstars
Dont we want the players to be horrible though? Stars ftw

L

lewis010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fult tilt poker and pokerstars has low limit stud hi were you could play in tournaments with low buy in or in the tables 0.25/0.50$...

Top 10 Games