where is every one from how long been playing poker?

emk4976

emk4976

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello im real new to this site . i have been playing poker since 89. been playing online for 3 years now . i like live poker way better then online . im from texas .how about you how long and wher from?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi emk - I am in Georgia and have been playing online for about 2.5 years. Welcome to CC.

pezjb

pezjb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from New York, go to school out in Arizona. Online for about 2 years, live for about 3 years. Welcome!

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi im from indiana and been playing poker since i was a child..about 40 years lol.. online for about 3 and holdem for a little over a year.

R

ravingred

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello im new on this site too, i live in the uk and have been playing on line poker about a year , im doing ok i like multi table but play a lot of sit.n.go, i play on pokeroom.com and full tilt ,

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi emk4976 and welcome:)

Hi all,
Mine is a long story but i'll keep it short and sweet, born in UK (essex) now live in Indiana (america), been playing poker since I was about 16 (now 43) now playing fulltilt, ultimate bet and soon pokerstars again.

Welcome to cardschat, the only place to be when talking poker.

Tony :)

oluaris

oluaris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm from Manila (Philippines)...
absolute newbie here...
been playing holdem live for about 2 months...
been playing online for about 2 weeks...

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, im form england and ive been playing for about a year.

N

nima

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
From Indiana . been playing for 3 years

T

threesover

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im from north carolina and i have been playing poker for 23 years and online for about 3.

Rockbuster

Rockbuster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to CC. I live in Grand Jct Colo. I've been playing poker since I was 5 or 6 teethed on 7-card stud my game. Started actively playin holdem in the 80's. Online since 2001. Live action is the best so I started a free texas holdem nl nightly tournaments been at it goin on 3 yrs. Players win prizes........Rock

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm originally from California, grew up in a few different places in SoCal--I've lived in OC, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, and LA--also lived in Bay Area for a couple years before.

Then I went to NYC for college, but reside in Las Vegas (although I am in NYC right now). Fun, I know.

I've been playing poker for a while now. No idea how many years.

M

MississippiMud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From Arizona, living in Texas the past 2 years. Playing for something like 43-45 years (depends on who in my family I ask) played online off and on for the last year and a half.

T

templeton1964

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
templeton1964

:)hello iam templeton1964 I'am from Minnesota, and i've been playing poker since 1984. I love the game and I play on my compter and at canterbury.

T

templeton1964

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
templeton1964

Hello Hott Estelle I'am from Minnesota, and I have been playing poker for about 15 years and I know what you mean when you say people think there the best. I lived in Calif for awhile myself, in LA and orange county. I just wanted to say Hi and maybe talk more about Calif and Vegas. talk to you later. P.S. Your very Beautiful.

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Hott Estelle I'am from Minnesota, and I have been playing poker for about 15 years and I know what you mean when you say people think there the best. I lived in Calif for awhile myself, in LA and orange county. I just wanted to say Hi and maybe talk more about Calif and Vegas. talk to you later. P.S. Your very Beautiful.

yeah about that.

rofl

though i must concur that estelle is very pretty. it feels good to see a nice congrats on good genes estelle!

..anyway

Im from Louisiana, been playing poker for about 4 years i think, and probably been playing online off and on for about 3 and a half years.

Last edited:
rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Since you just copied and pasted your previous post with a love letter to Estelle, it probably woulda been more efficient to just PM her. :p

And I still live in Cali if you want to talk about it.:D

Nexar

Nexar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
live in mexico's border line been playing since 2 years online just 4 months

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thanks, but no idea why you're addressing this specifically to me.

It's a public thread.

yeah about that.

rofl

though i must concur that estelle is very pretty. it feels good to see a nice congrats on good genes estelle!

Good jeans always helps, although I think Levi's are overrated.

Since you just copied and pasted your previous post with a love letter to Estelle, it probably woulda been more efficient to just PM her. :p

And I still live in Cali if you want to talk about it.:D

What about Cali do you want to talk about Rob?

pezjb

pezjb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys will eventually make estelle way too uncomfortable and this is on a poker forum. It's a good laugh and all, but pretty weird. Do people really ask to have conversations about the state they were born in just because someone else was?

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arrived on planet in this form 1971 - Portsmouth, England

Plugged into online poker 2 1/2 years ago

*Never been to California :D

crancko

crancko

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spat out in '68, played online poker for 4 years with breaks in between. Only been to Washington and New Orleans - never California.

pezjb

pezjb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're almost 40 and have only been to two places?

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and one of them was new orleans. lol. played at harrahs?