where does it show T$

heatfan03

heatfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok on pokerstars in the cashier summary if i win some T$ will they then show up on that summary? I currently do not have any and do not see a T$ = 0 tab in it.

other question?

do people sell like 200T$ for like 150 real dollars or sumthing like that. because i saw the sell function in the cashier tab.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok on pokerstars in the cashier summary if i win some T$ will they then show up on that summary? I currently do not have any and do not see a T$ = 0 tab in it.

other question?

do people sell like 200T$ for like 150 real dollars or sumthing like that. because i saw the sell function in the cashier tab.

T$ will be listed at the bottom right of your cashier page, under your FPP total.

The going rate for 200 T$ is higher than that; last time I checked about 180-185.. W$, having fewer places to be useful, went for slightly less last time I looked. It's been a few months since I checked the exchanfe, though, so the figures could've changed a little.

heatfan03

heatfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i had no clue what they were worth just wanted to know where they show up. thanks

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to bear in mind to get $t in the first place, you need to UNREG for the target tournament, (ie the tournament you qualified for). It can be quite amusing listening to some of the donks bitching about how they never knew on the interweb.

Oh, if you have any cheap $t, PM me, Ill happily buy them.

heatfan03

heatfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to bear in mind to get $t in the first place, you need to UNREG for the target tournament, (ie the tournament you qualified for). It can be quite amusing listening to some of the donks bitching about how they never knew on the interweb.

Oh, if you have any cheap $t, PM me, Ill happily buy them.

one more question i cant remember where i read it but is it true u can only unregister within one hour of the tourney?

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe you can unregister up until 10mins before game time

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and anytime before that?

Generally if your in doubt about playing it unreg as soon as you qualify, if you decide to play it closer to the time, you can always re-reg.