where do you guys play

B

bishop05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im asking for peoples opinon , iv been playing on pokerstars but wonder if i should go for a change , all opinions welcome. :D

Gallo

Gallo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt but getting fed up with their runner runners :(. Stick with stars as their software is audited (FT isnt) . Also, give freerolls a try and see if you like the experience. Unfortunately for me, the playing experience at FT has really sucked lately :(

B

bishop05

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ok thanks for that mate , do the freerolls run often like? and btw on a totally different topic, your kanye west picture its my background on my phone lmao

M

Mr. Papageorgio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i usually use ultimatebet. mostly because friends play on there, as well as they used to have a low minimum depsosit(25). now however, they bumped it to 50 and allowed you to use a visa. however, upon withdrawing you get charged like 8 bucks for an online deposit back to your bank, or a check.

:(

i used to use partypoker because it was instant deposit with my checking account and then when i withdrew the money it didn't cost anything.

1nickthegreek

1nickthegreek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, my favorite room this week is Tilt, two weeks ago it was Stars, I switch around between 16 rooms regularly just to keep my game.:D

K

kittykatt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have pokerstars as my favorite site...full tilt and ultimate bet as my second play choice and i recently added carbon to my list of rooms...carbon has a neat little feature where for 250 play chips you can buy a ticket to a fun tourney ...with this ticket you enter fun 1 which is a six man sit n go...if you win you get entry to fun 2 which is another six man sit n go...if you can win that you get entry to fun 3 which is a ten man sit n go....if you can win that one also you get $1.00 in your real money account....and you can do this often if you choose...they give you alot of reloading on your play chips to do this....not bad for a change of pace here and there
kitty

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My own personal rankings:

PokerStars
Full Tilt
PokerTime
Carbon