Whats the longest youve waited....

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for an avatar on PS to show up its been a wekk and it still hasnt been approved and i know its not that big of a deal but i want it up lol.....

so how long does it ussually take i know the last time i changed it it was in the same day or the next?

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
supposedly it takes 3 to 5 days
maybe u should email support just to see what is going on

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ahve to disagree with the FT avatars i dont think they give you enough options and earning 1m for your own avatar is insane for a regular ow limit player but everyone has there own opinion

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if its the same picture as you have here, it may take a while

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lolololol^^^^ i know but its def not

S

shipem22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it took me about two weeks b4 my avartar was appoved only to be removed weeks later.

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When Ive changed my image at stars and I don't want to wait 3-5 days for it to show, I just email support, tell them Ive been waiting for over a week and ask them to verify it.
They usually respond back and my image is up within like 2 hours. :)

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When Ive changed my image at stars and I don't want to wait 3-5 days for it to show, I just email support, tell them Ive been waiting for over a week and ask them to verify it.
They usually respond back and my image is up within like 2 hours. :)

^^^^this worked btw

thanks

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine doesnt show up anymore for no reason.. all it is was quad queens

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do the same as the other guys and email support. They send a nice email that says something to the effect that it is not their job, but they personally approved it for me. PS has the best support...

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
when I had the xxxKissMyxxx account working it took them 16 days to tell me that the avatar i wanted might cause offence to some ppl. It was only a pic of Bart Simpson bareing his butt. It is the same one I use at bodog and they have no problem with it. Some of their staff need to get a life, but I agree with Odin they do have the best support.

MissJoice

MissJoice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
took 2 weeks for mine about 2 months ago! I about gave up on it.

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got my kittykat about four years ago, don't remember a big delay though.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unless it's changed recently, Stars only allows you 1 avatar change, and sometimes a second change if you ask support politely with a somewhat logical (BS) reason.

They still should respond to a request even if not allowed the change, but do write support.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah def I realized how good PS support was the other day not only with this but i emaled them about the update not working on my mac....about 5 min later they emailed me with derections and it worked, i was even going to make a thread on who thinks what is the best and why....seriously PS is the best!

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unless it's changed recently, Stars only allows you 1 avatar change, and sometimes a second change if you ask support politely with a somewhat logical (BS) reason.

They say they only allow 2 image changes, but like Ive said before changed mine about 8 times.