What's a good poker site for a Mac user?

N

Nordski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to play on bodog but I can't find a mac friendly version of their online poker software. Any help is greatly appreciated.

wickedlovely

wickedlovely

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try Full Tilt. Mac compatible and solid reputation.

THe Slob

THe Slob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't had a proble with the Pokerstars mac software either; it works fine. Bugy's Club has a good stand alone Mac software, they were one of the first to develope a mac client, but the site is small.

You can also play at Absolute on their Java client, it works well, however it doesn't always load properly using Firefox. If I open in Safari it works perfectly.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I buy a macbook I would play Pokerstars or Full Tilt as at a friends house tested them and they both work just superb on a mac.

Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have the pokerstars version, but mine only does play money....is mine messed up?

THe Slob

THe Slob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have the pokerstars version, but mine only does play money....is mine messed up?

There's a different version for real money, can't remember the website, contact customer support and they'll send you a link.

Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a different version for real money, can't remember the website, contact customer support and they'll send you a link.

thanks, sent the email out just now

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just an input on PokerStars....I havent had any problems on my mac at all so i def. recommend it, as for FullTilt it has been the best for Mac and still is....so try and play there...

Mac Poker