What site should i play on and actually receive winnings!

D

Dylanennis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I am in the US and havent played online poker in a while. After doing some reading I learned that a lot of ppl are complaining about not receiving withdrawals. Is this true? How can I avoid this? Where should I play? Any help would be awesome.

D

Dylanennis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
haha this of course assuming i can even win :)

G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I am in the US and havent played online poker in a while. After doing some reading I learned that a lot of ppl are complaining about not receiving withdrawals. Is this true? How can I avoid this? Where should I play? Any help would be awesome.

The truth is that the US government has made it extremely difficult for the poker sites operating in the US to process funds. Sites like the ones on the Merge Network are paying players, it's just taking a significant amount of time, though it has been better over the last few weeks.

You should be careful about some sites though. Are they complaining they are not receiving the cashouts at all, or that they are slow? How long were they saying they waited?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bodog is the most reliable and fastest

But Bodog does not want winning players so they are basically shutting down the withdrawal process...

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW. Way to attract more players to your site Bodog.

LOL @ "Winning players are withdrawing players, and as a poker network our revenue will increase the fewer withdrawing players we have. Interestingly, recreational players also gain from this, because they will get more play for their money."

Someone has to win ffs and they're obv gonna want to withdraw. WTF?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are wanting most of those winner to put their winnings into sports bets which they will lose eventually.

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
op asked about who pays out ...quit whining ...if you dont like it dont play there...!?!

MudWar

MudWar

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have played at Everest, Titan and pokerstars all of which withdrawals were successfull. Unfortunatly I am not sure they are userfriendly. Go to pokerstrategy.com to learn of sites that are.

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This stuff about datamining has nothing to do with withdrawing. Call Bodog if you want to play there and if you want to know the truth about how you could withdraw. Depends on the state you are in in the US too as I can't get checks anymore myself and would have to rely on Western Union and high fees to withdraw unless I want to use an online wallet which, after BF, I probably won't do. What Bodog is doing about datamining should be done by all rooms so nobody has an "advantage" of any kind. Keeping notes on players might become an issue because you should be able to do that but I'd rather have no info and know the other guy has the same. This is what you will get at Bodog now when players are numbered instead of named at the table. To me it is a great idea for online poker.