What kind of Headphones do you wear when playing?

nico191

nico191

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, another quicky question. What type/brand headphones do you fellowz wear when at the tables in real life or online? I know when I play live tournies, i sometimes take my Bose Tri-ports ($150 at Best Buy). They sound good, and done quite cost as much as the QC2's or QC3's. However, when playing online on my lap top, I wear my "babies." My Sony Mdr-V6's ($70 online). The sony's are cheaper, but sound probably as good as anything you can find.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
right now, im using sony headphones that cost me 20$ USD, dont know what the model is but i like the sound quality

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ones that come with the ipod!! they stand out enough so that everyone knows your listening to an ipod so you are more likely to get mugged :D

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i found the box, the model is MDR-V150, costs, $19.99 USD

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've got a set of dead sexy AKG K141 studio headphones (hangover from my music days), set me back a few hundred bucks. Only use them online though, and even then only late at night if my girlfriend's already gone to bed.

Not in the habit of using headphones live.

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like to hook my laptop up to my stereo and listen to the sound of the chips sliding my direction..

FreedomFighte1

FreedomFighte1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
headphones??

well i dont use headphones but i dont really need to when im playing online games so i just turn the radio up and i like to listen to classic piano while playing...its really relaxing to play...headphones seem to hurt my ears

joos

joos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually don't wear headphones but when I do I rock my skullcandy

B

bungle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got some Sennheiser CX300 in-ear jobbies which are great for working etc as they block out practically all background noise, but useless for playing poker live.

Anyone got any recommendations for 'phones that will let me hear the table banter and the music?

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got some Sennheiser CX300 in-ear jobbies which are great for working etc as they block out practically all background noise, but useless for playing poker live.

Anyone got any recommendations for 'phones that will let me hear the table banter and the music?

Get some really cheap headphones???

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ones that come with the ipod!! they stand out enough so that everyone knows your listening to an ipod so you are more likely to get mugged :D

^^^ Me too. I just use the little white ones that everyone has.

Edit: For my education: what is "skullcandy"?

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually don't wear headphones but when I do I rock my skullcandy

If you are to search it on google images, it is a really sweet line of noise-canceling-type headphones.

Wow those are sick!!

Skullcandy.GI.3495.jpg

D

DmitriGG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i wear nice headphones that allow me too play and listen to musing at the best quality possible.. just makes the gaming experience that much more fun