What is the best site for freerolls?

alikekoa

alikekoa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know Full Tilt and pokerstars have freerolls but what other sites have freerolls and in experience which site has the best competition? Thanks in advance.

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since it is free, why limit yourself to one site? I have played three freerolls at the same time on Cake, Ultimatebet, and Pokerstars. Competiton is the same - they all beat me.

Last edited:
clamman1

clamman1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars definqtly has the most freerolls but they are always 10000 ppl and its only a staelite to a 1000 dolalr tourney fulltilt is good but they are only 100 dollar turoneys plus they fill up in a matter of seconds so if ur not waiting toregister there is no way ur getting in. my favorte site to play freerolls is bodog becasue the game is relativley easy due to the lack of experience of the players on this site and although they only have 2 a day one is for 500 and the other 1 for 1000 and there is anywere from 3 to 5000 players in there freerolls but as the person above said they r free so why not play em all

S

snrcreech

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite freeroll site is ultimate bet. They have one every hour. Top #30 get entry to a $1000 freeroll and top 18 split up $50.

B

BLADEMAN73114

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing freerolls on Carbon Poker. Only $50.00, but hey free is free!!!

P

peachy00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolute poker also has freerolls for a hundred $'s

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just about every poker site has freerolls. Try a few of them, and see which ones work the best for you. Some of them have huge fields, but only take 2 or 3 hours to get to the money. Others have much smaller fields and take 5 hours. Going by my own (fairly limited) experience, I'd say that Full Tilt's freerolls have to be among the toughest. They usually take 5-6 hours (to win), the prize pool is only $100, and only the top 27 get paid. If you wanna make money from freerolls, I'd say play anywhere EXCEPT Full Tilt!

(Don't get me wrong - I actually quite like Full Tilt. I just don't like those stingy freerolls.)

A

acesinhole7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog is a good place to start unless, like you said, you're looking for good competition.

Semicolonkid

Semicolonkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't forget.....

Going by my own (fairly limited) experience, I'd say that Full Tilt's freerolls have to be among the toughest. They usually take 5-6 hours (to win), the prize pool is only $100, and only the top 27 get paid. If you wanna make money from freerolls, I'd say play anywhere EXCEPT Full Tilt!

(Don't get me wrong - I actually quite like Full Tilt. I just don't like those stingy freerolls.)

Those are just Full Tilt's average every-day freerolls. There are some special ones on there(Like Cardschat:) ) that give you pretty good chances. I don't know if they're the best, but just remember Full Tilt has some good ones too.

But yes, those $100 freerolls give you horrible odds.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite freeroll site is ultimate bet. They have one every hour. Top #30 get entry to a $1000 freeroll and top 18 split up $50.

AND they have the best site to actually use any money you might accumulate via your freeroll wins (from a bankroll management standpoint): $0.50+$0.05 sngs (one table, six seat, 100 person, pick your poison).

A

arminelvir

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

hey guys this site is the best for freerolls cud anyone help me succeed

A

arminelvir

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
best site

this site rocks people r very friendly:p

A

arminelvir

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls passwords

how do u get the passwords for freerolls upcoming:confused:

G

GBOBB44

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WHY EVERY WEEK SOME ONE GOT TO ASK ABOUT PW IT tells YOU ON THE LINK WHEN AND WHAT TO DO

D

DLMoose

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog has three per day

I like bodog too and it has three per day, 2/500 & 1/1000:cool:
pokerstars definqtly has the most freerolls but they are always 10000 ppl and its only a staelite to a 1000 dolalr tourney fulltilt is good but they are only 100 dollar turoneys plus they fill up in a matter of seconds so if ur not waiting toregister there is no way ur getting in. my favorte site to play freerolls is bodog becasue the game is relativley easy due to the lack of experience of the players on this site and although they only have 2 a day one is for 500 and the other 1 for 1000 and there is anywere from 3 to 5000 players in there freerolls but as the person above said they r free so why not play em all

horghe

horghe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
speaking of bodog, i cant play there for some reason, i got an account, when i try to log in, a pop up comes and says, choose a screen name, but in the little box is the homepage, and if u log in there, it takes me to nowehre...any help?

B

bUlgaria

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any Site on the "Prima" network have the best freerolls check em out;)

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BODOG 500$ and 1000$ freeroll best i think but Pokerstars is good too....fulltilt is not goo to many people and not enough money...lol

T

traveler28

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play on Full Tilt but, yesterday, I signed up on poker stars... am I the only one who finds that site confusing? I tried to set up filters to clean up the page to make finding the freerolls easier but, that didn't help. The play money and real money are all mixed together, I couldn't tell which ones I was allowed to sign up for, etc... anyone else have this problem or should I start riding the short bus to school?

Freeroll Passwords