what is the best poker room in your opinion

P

paddythejack

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok guys i havny posted in a while ,But really in your opinion what poker room is really the best value for 1 ; saftey 2; freerolls 3; ring games
just tought id
trow it out there u no .sry about the spelling

LOVE LIFE PLAY TO WIN

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy bodog. I've had times where I've worked with their support staff through email and they are great. They offer some nice freerolls if you know where to look. As for the ring games I normally play the SnG's and some MTT's. To start a bank roll the 10 man beginner tourny's are nice, and pay out to top 5, so low risk low reward type of deal.

K

KDS63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a whole thread on which site is best for FR, so I'll leave that one out.

For ring games, I like Bodog the best - you can buy in for micro-stakes if you don't have much (e.g., won 70 cents in a CC FR), and build a small stake. Have to have min $2 to play a ring game at FTP. Second in low-stakes ring games, imo, is UB - same sort of thing, but you get a lot of folks who buy in for 20-cents and go all in every hand, then rebuy for 20 and do it again, presumably hoping to double up without risking too much. They can be good cash cows even if you're only getting moderate cards, but can damage you with suckouts pretty easily too.

I don't really have a sense of the safety - sometimes ya just gotta hope it's kosher, I guess.

ChasersWanted

ChasersWanted

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to say i play alot of sites, but i enjoy UB and FT about the same.

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with thekid84 regarding the bodog beginner sngs. You get some real donks in those who don't know what the hell is going on. One time I got saved when I was allin by a donkey bluffing a dry side pot vs 3 other players who then all folded on the flop! I won that hand with king high as I was allin with kingqueen.

J

Justboo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Full Tilt only because they have the most freerolls. I refuse to deposit money anymore and I love to play. I don't like playing for play chips because it doesn't give me something to work for. I have placed in lots of freerolls only to eventually lose my stack at the cash tables. I need a little good luck to swing my way. In the meantime, I just like to try and win!

pokerjdud

pokerjdud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well heres what i think for safety its stars by far....freerolls is definitely bodog. and i dont really play ring games that often so i couldnt really answer that one..